Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Apparently it will **** your eyes up also. I had been thinking about large volume air sterilization for indoor gatherings.. that led me to the possibility of under cabinet kitchen counter led uvc sterilization.. which blew up real quick when I read about the issues to humans. That sucks, but large volume air sterilization with led might still be doable. I don't know if it would help but it's given me other things to think about while I'm stuck in the house.

I think u will be ok with UV...choose wisely is what I'm saying...

Last edited:
Advertisement
So who’s been banned from the Covid board that I’m missing?
Go Canes
Zbrod
Empirical
1Luv
Gooner
DrStrange
brcane

Who’s next?

Advertisement
Here’s the revised list of who’s banned from the Covid forum:
Go Canes
Zbrod
Empirical
1Luv
Gooner
DrStrange
brcane

Who’s next?
Big Cat, diesel drinking, shrimp**** and slapdick calling, Chicago living, Devil Rays loving, Androol castoff @Mklein13

Go Canes
Zbrod
Empirical
1Luv
Gooner
DrStrange
brcane

Who’s next?
Big Cat, diesel drinking, shrimp**** and slapdick calling, Chicago living, Devil Rays loving, Androol castoff @Mklein13
Lol come on man not Devil Rays. Add on Lightning loving and The Walrus.

Advertisement
Lol come on man not Devil Rays. Add on Lightning loving and The Walrus.
Lol. Same city, I think?
Go Canes
Zbrod
Empirical
1Luv
Gooner
DrStrange
brcane

Who’s next?
Big Cat, diesel drinking, shrimp**** and slapdick calling, Chicago living, Lightning loving, I am the egg man I am the Walrus, Androol castoff @Mklein13

Lol. Same city, I think?
Go Canes
Zbrod
Empirical
1Luv
Gooner
DrStrange
brcane

Who’s next?
Big Cat, diesel drinking, shrimp**** and slapdick calling, Chicago living, Lightning loving, I am the egg man I am the Walrus, Androol castoff @Mklein13
Love that you through the diesel drinking in there.

Lol. Same city, I think?
Go Canes
Zbrod
Empirical
1Luv
Gooner
DrStrange
brcane

Who’s next?

I think @MIA42178 might be out also.

Advertisement
@Andrew , I spoke with @Go Canes!! He thinks is ban is bullshît given what people get away with here. His words.

Now my words. I looked and saw Go Canes, CFL and FearTheReaper were banned as were some others. I’m assuming that reaper is a duplicate account so I’ll leave that one as is. I read through some posts that I saw from the banned posyersand I think you should reconsider some of the bans overall and some for time of ban, as follows:

@Go Canes!! - should not be banned at all. He was a moderating force. Someone started attacking liberals and he had a very balanced response. He was not being a political hack. Should be reinstated.

@CFLCane - He brought Trump into an argument and took shots at him. That is political but is it worthy of a 2 week ban? Time of ban should be reduced and possibly lifted with a warning.

@MrMachete - I saw him agreeing with a non-banned poster on some things but I’m not sure what he did that crossed the political line. Should not be banned.

@CaneOil - Welp... Of the bans I saw, he repeatedly attacks liberals and is intolerant of them, and said so. I can’t defend that. It’s probably a justified ban. Whether it’s 2 weeks or should be commuted to one week with a warning is up to you.

I am not sure who else is banned. I will appeal to you to keep in mind that guys are locked in their homes with wives and kids, some are out of work and this is their only escape or an important escape. Now more than ever CIS matters to the people who patronize your website throughout the year.

There is nothing wrong with revisiting these cases and making fair adjustments. That is a sign of good leadership and fairness.

Judge bAndrew, these appeals are hereby filed.

You're a good man. Did the Covid forum get deleted or did he finally realize that having a non political covid forum was like believing in unicorns and clean coal.

Advertisement
You're a good man. Did the Covid forum get deleted or did he finally realize that having a non political covid forum was like believing in unicorns and clean coal.
Just trying to do what’s right. There’s no standard set over there. People just get kicked.

If you don’t see the forum then that means that Androol has blocked you from it when you came back on the board like he did with others. You’re in good company. Yet again, another high quality poster it seems is being unjustly turned away from that forum.
@Go Canes!!
@JD08

Just trying to do what’s right. There’s no standard set over there. People just get kicked.

If you don’t see the forum then that means that Androol has blocked you from it when you came back on the board like he did with others. You’re in good company. Yet again, another high quality poster it seems is being turned away from that forum.
@Go Canes!!
@JD08

Dude has been completely MIA for days. It’s hysterical.

Advertisement
Back