Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look what the cat dragged in
latest

Advertisement
If all of you can stop with this president stuff that’ll be great. This isn’t Trump’s fault and this isn’t Obama’s fault for prior decisions involving the CDC heads nor is it the CDC or anybody else. If you all can’t tell the data that we had at the time was obviously a half truth at best and that’s being generous. Being that the info wasn’t accurate about how infectious it was, how it spread, what worked, etc and we were bombarded because China was not truthful whatsoever. China has even gone so far as to “disappear” doctors that were trying to sound the alarm. The Democrats shouldn’t be shoving this on Trump as well as Trump trying to put the blame elsewhere. This was China’s **** up and if those ***** were honest then we probably would’ve been 10x more prepared.

Last edited:
Responding isn't participating?
It is. Not looking to argue anymore, it gets bland. What I mean is that I’m not going to offer opinions in here as it is RvAs home and I don’t want to be a problem. That said, when someone quotes you they are having a discussion with you and they should expect to be responded to if the quote warrants.

Advertisement
If all of you can stop with this president stuff that’ll be great. This isn’t Trump’s fault and this isn’t Obama’s fault for prior decisions involving the CDC heads nor is it the CDC or anybody else. If you all can’t tell the data that we had at the time was obviously a half truth at best and that’s being generous. Being that the info wasn’t accurate about how infectious it was, how it spread, what worked, etc and we were bombarded because China was not truthful whatsoever. China has even gone so far as to “disappear” doctors that were trying to sound the alarm. The Democrats shouldn’t be shoved on Trump as well as Trump trying to put the blame elsewhere. This was China’s **** up and if those ***** were honest then we probably would’ve been 10x more prepared.
This was a personal continuation thing carried into this thread unfortunately. I agree, China’s evil. I hope we support manufacturing in our hemisphere and boost our neighbors’ economies and stability if we are outsourcing.

If all of you can stop with this president stuff that’ll be great. This isn’t Trump’s fault and this isn’t Obama’s fault for prior decisions involving the CDC heads nor is it the CDC or anybody else. If you all can’t tell the data that we had at the time was obviously a half truth at best and that’s being generous. Being that the info wasn’t accurate about how infectious it was, how it spread, what worked, etc and we were bombarded because China was not truthful whatsoever. China has even gone so far as to “disappear” doctors that were trying to sound the alarm. The Democrats shouldn’t be shoving this on Trump as well as Trump trying to put the blame elsewhere. This was China’s **** up and if those ***** were honest then we probably would’ve been 10x more prepared.
People really don't understand how little a president does with details.

Advertisement
This was a personal continuation thing carried into this thread unfortunately. I agree, China’s evil. I hope we support manufacturing in our hemisphere and boost our neighbors’ economies and stability if we are outsourcing.
Actually this was mentioned by the White House. What this brought to light is that we’re too reliant on a globalist style market and not enough on ourselves which Libertarians across America have screamed for years. Hopefully Americans wake up and begin to pull away from both the Democrat and republican parties and even working relationships with agencies like the WHO whi also is partially to blame for this mess for downplaying it when it knew more than what they were saying.

Actually this was mentioned by the White House. What this brought to light is that we’re too reliant on a globalist style market and not enough on ourselves which Libertarians across America have screamed for years. Hopefully Americans wake up and begin to pull away from both the Democrat and republican parties and even working relationships with agencies like the WHO who no
I’m not a libertarian but I agree with some of the points, certainly as it relates to the 2 parties and not being dependent on our enemies for our needs.

I’m not a libertarian but I agree with some of the points, certainly as it relates to the 2 parties and not being dependent on our enemies for our needs.
I don’t believe in party lines. I believe in freedom and am against anything that hinders it just as our forefathers wanted it. I was just trying to point out that people like Rand Paul have been saying this for years about the market.

Advertisement
Back