Kill Trolls Dead Thread

My “crappy thread” has reached 200 pages. And thanks for the last 5 or so which have been derailed by a wounded slapdick

Advertisement
I’m sorrry Ecûnt, you’re right, it was JB. You’re the magaloid moron who dismissed the seriousness of the whole thing
Ok ***tard nice apology.

and one last time. The models that you ******* were all up in arms about called for 100,000 to 250,000 deaths. They were based upon these shelter in place and all of the precautions we are taking and nothing else. Don’t tell me shelter in place is workin because it was a factor in the model. How many dead? Isn’t 60k dead not atypical of a seasonal flu?

I don’t care about sick people. People are sick all of the time and we don’t really pay any attention. I care about deaths. The death total, at least in Ny, includes at least 3,700 deaths that never tested positive but cuomo wants to play it safe..,

show me the bodies.

Italy released their numbers.....99%of deaths above the age of 60, 83% above the age of 70....oh sorry that doesn’t fit the narrative of shutting down the country.

I tried to be the better man an walk away but you pussies keep calling me back in.

Advertisement
Ok ***tard nice apology.

and one last time. The models that you ******* were all up in arms about called for 100,000 to 250,000 deaths. They were based upon these shelter in place and all of the precautions we are taking and nothing else. Don’t tell me shelter in place is workin because it was a factor in the model. How many dead? Isn’t 60k dead not atypical of a seasonal flu?

I don’t care about sick people. People are sick all of the time and we don’t really pay any attention. I care about deaths. The death total, at least in Ny, includes at least 3,700 deaths that never tested positive but cuomo wants to play it safe..,

show me the bodies.

Italy released their numbers.....99%of deaths above the age of 60, 83% above the age of 70....oh sorry that doesn’t fit the narrative of shutting down the country.

I tried to be the better man an walk away but you pussies keep calling me back in.

RVA wasnt one of the hystericals or chicken littles.

But yes, their narrative [not RVAs] was emotional tjen, its completely and utterly been dismantled now.

Looking forward to their next but...but...but...Italy...but ventilators...but the "chart" can't you read stupid???

Ok ***tard nice apology.

show me the bodies.

Don't forget one in his twenties..see....young people get sick and die!!!!!!!!

oh wait...he had leukemia?

Oh.....as they slink away to there next but...but..but...

i digress...this is for another board...

Go Canes...

miniGif_20200419170758.gif

RVA wasnt one of the hystericals or chicken littles.

But yes, their narrative [not RVAs] was emotional tjen, its completely and utterly been dismantled now.

Looking forward to their next but...but...but...Italy...but ventilators...but the "chart" can't you read stupid???
Wait until
latest

Gets back. He's great at theoretical hate...

Ok ***tard nice apology.

show me the bodies.

See, I agree with the shutdown but I don’t have uncontrollable rage at people who disagree with me. I know what some people I am close with, connected to treating people have seen. You’re entitled to your view. But you personalize it.

You didn’t try to be the better man. I walked away when I left that chat. You’ve taken shots at me, unprovoked, in different threads. Now you came into my 200 page thread, took a shot at me and derailed it. So here I am. I didn’t ask for this **** but I’m done turning away.

Advertisement
Ok ***tard nice apology.

show me the bodies.

So you disagree with what Trump said?

Trump has the brilliant people like Brian Setzer and Jim Acosta dissecting his every word looking for gotcha nonsense. He is very measured with what he says and he says it for a reason. He loves the narrative of millions were going to die because as a guy running for re election he can say he saved millions. He can also say handsy Joe didn't want to close the border to china and even called him racist and xenophobic. Trump often speaks in hyperbole as well.

Trump has the brilliant people like Brian Setzer and Jim Acosta dissecting his every word looking for gotcha nonsense. He is very measured with what he says and he says it for a reason. He loves the narrative of millions were going to die because as a guy running for re election he can say he saved millions. He can also say handsy Joe didn't want to close the border to china and even called him racist and xenophobic. Trump often speaks in hyperbole as well.

So you think Trump is lying to appease his base. Got it. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I said it when POTUS said it: multi-factorial and brilliant actually.

1) He appeased the re-progessives and Dr F buying a touch of maneuver space in process. And they bought and were somewhat disarmed. They actually look foolish now. Check.

2) He'll plant the flag of victory against 👆 as the deaths come nowhere close due to govt response and will have reduced his opponents options other than wailing and flailing. He will then pivot, as happening last few days--oh, younare out of a job, call Nancy. He will brutally hammer that message through November, with ice cream on top wearing a speedo at Jax Beach.

You know why I was so certain it was a head fake then (and said so)--no immediate Nat'l Guard federalization.

Thats politics.

Disgusting, but here we are. They ALL DO IT.

Our system is utterly broken.

Again..for another board...

Go Canes

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Last edited:
I said it when POTUS said it: multi-factorial and brilliant actually.

1) He appeased the re-progessives and Dr F buying a touch of maneuver space in process. And they bought and were somewhat disarmed. They actually look foolish now. Check.

2) He'll plant the flag of victory against 👆 as the deaths come nowhere close due to govt response and will have reduced his opponents options other than wailing and flailing. He will then pivot, as happening last few days--oh, younare out of a job, call Nancy. He will brutally hammer that message through November, with ice cream on top wearing a speedo at Jax Beach.

You know why I was so certain it was a head fake then (and said so)--no immediate Nat'l Guard federalization.

Thats politics.

Disgusting, but here we are. They ALL DO IT.

Our system is utterly broken.

Again..for another board...

Go Canes

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

I’ve always been clear that I don’t like either party. They do the same things and the people suffer. I realized a good while back that the system’s broken.

Advertisement
Back