Kill Trolls Dead Thread

No, you’re just looking for trouble with me bc I don’t agree with your close-minded views. This isn’t the first time.

Closed-minded? I see it as open-minded and not taking it as advertised. Cush isn’t falling in line like a good little boy.

Advertisement
Closed-minded? I see it as open-minded and not taking it as advertised. Cush isn’t falling in line like a good little boy.
I don’t give a **** about what he is or isn’t doing. I don’t care. He’s taken shots at me since I left that chat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2170.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are correct, you didn’t ask me to join this crappy thread, and you didn’t ask me to judge whether your posts were ghey or not. That is 100% true. But when you post memes? Or gifs? Not sure what the proper term is about hot guys and you are a guy....maybe you could see where someone might find it ghey? Now admittedly I didn’t read through this mammoth thread so maybe it is explained or an inside joke or something, I don’t know. Anyway, I’ve derailed this important thread long enough. I will see my way out unless I’m called back in.

If you acknowledge not haven't read through this mammoth thread and don't know the whats and whys of something, maybe you shouldn't be making *** accusations or calling someone way too sensitive. This thread is RVA's house. And you basically walked in, took a drunken dump in his living room, then spent two hours trying to justify why you did it. Excellent strategy to use when you admitted walking in the wrong door,

Advertisement
Back