Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Is this mongoloid maga loving sasquatch really coming in here and starting shît?
Who are you asking? Your pretend internet web forum policing buddies? I don’t understand this thread at all. I find it odd that someone obsessed with policing the board would post something like “eat a ****” as I imagine this is probably not the type of stuff they want to see on the board....

Advertisement
Who are you asking? Your pretend internet web forum policing buddies? I don’t understand this thread at all. I find it odd that someone obsessed with policing the board would post something like “eat a ****” as I imagine this is probably not the type of stuff they want to see on the board....
If you don’t understand it, why are you on it?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks, and I will see my way out of this thread now, I’m not trying to start an internet fight. I just don’t enjoy being told to eat a ****.
I didn’t enjoy you coming into my thread and taking a ghey shot at me either so if you don’t like it don’t start. You fûcking started it. I didn’t do **** to you.

I didn’t enjoy you coming into my thread and taking a ghey shot at me either so if you don’t like it don’t start. You fûcking started it. I didn’t do **** to you.
You are correct, you didn’t ask me to join this crappy thread, and you didn’t ask me to judge whether your posts were ghey or not. That is 100% true. But when you post memes? Or gifs? Not sure what the proper term is about hot guys and you are a guy....maybe you could see where someone might find it ghey? Now admittedly I didn’t read through this mammoth thread so maybe it is explained or an inside joke or something, I don’t know. Anyway, I’ve derailed this important thread long enough. I will see my way out unless I’m called back in.

You are correct, you didn’t ask me to join this crappy thread, and you didn’t ask me to judge whether your posts were ghey or not. That is 100% true. But when you post memes? Or gifs? Not sure what the proper term is about hot guys and you are a guy....maybe you could see where someone might find it ghey? Now admittedly I didn’t read through this mammoth thread so maybe it is explained or an inside joke or something, I don’t know. Anyway, I’ve derailed this important thread long enough. I will see my way out unless I’m called back in.
No, you’re just looking for trouble with me bc I don’t agree with your close-minded views. This isn’t the first time.

Advertisement
Whatever...it seems like now you are poking at me when I’m trying to go away. You go your way, I will go mine.
I did that already when I left that chat. You kept taking shots at me. I’ve stayed away from you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back