Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Miamicentral305 had no offending posts I saw.
I actually had a quick civil conversation with him. Then I went back later and saw he got banned. I figured it was that ST26 ******** and I was right. Now there’s a new account that joined today who is likely the same person.

Advertisement
That little puke must be really hard up for human interaction. I've never seen someone so determined to be somewhere where they're unwanted.
I think he’s on his 7th name. He’s obviously determined to get back on here. You’d think he would wait a few weeks or months before trying again.

Dr Strange is allowed in and already posting political sht.

#CourtJesterLife 👆

2ywJPhu28g0D9RVQ1O.gif

Advertisement
I can find 500 far more egregious posts than this from people who still post freely.

This is lazy and a cop out. Go look at my last exchange with that lunatic cane oil. I’ve been the voice of reason on here hundreds of time.

@rva is 100% right about you.

Your post got reported and not the 500 you speak of. I am not going to read through a thread to see who started what. Every post stands on its own.

Advertisement
Your post got reported and not the 500 you speak of. I am not going to read through a thread to see who started what. Every post stands on its own.

Of course you aren't. Which is why this place is circling the drain, overrun by trolls and people who do nothing but look ways to get into confrontation.

I have 20,000+ positive responses on 6,200 posts, with 9 reported posts in 38 months. That should mean something.

Guess not.

Whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back