Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I’ve seen people threaten you here before and you refuse to engage and agree to fight somewhere. He’s not a nice guy man.
Those people aren’t worth it who challenge you to fight over the internet. Oh yea let me go buy a plane ticket and rent a car so I could fight you. Makes perfect sense lol.

Advertisement
And I agree but my rule is don’t get personal if you are going to fire back at someone because you don’t know the person. Some people are sensitive to that stuff, in this case being myself due to what happened in my life. Call me anything you want say anything you want about me but don’t bring up my family. The dude was a piece of **** even before today and it was a matter of time before he got banned again.
If your rule is to not get personal, then your overriding rule should be to not start with anyone on here. Provoking guys and then crying when they go back hard at you is putrid. I don't care about that 2.0 dude, but getting him banned for counterpunching is weak. If he came at you out of nowhere with that assault on your mom, then that's completely different than him responding to you poking at him and him responding viciously.

You're a hockey fan right? Look up Ken "The Rat" Linseman. What you did today was a page out of the rat's book. The Rat would start fights and then go hide behind Marty McStupid or Cement Head Semenko.

If your rule is to not get personal, then your overriding rule should be to not start with anyone on here. Provoking guys and then crying when they go back hard at you is putrid. I don't care about that 2.0 dude, but getting him banned for counterpunching is weak. If he came at you out of nowhere with that assault on your mom, then that's completely different than him responding to you poking at him and him responding viciously.

You're a hockey fan right? Look up Ken "The Rat" Linseman. What you did today was a page out of the rat's book. The Rat would start fights and then go hide behind Marty McStupid or Cement Head Semenko.
You must care enough about him to take his side.

And he was the one calling me a ***** for supposedly challenging him to a fight back in the summer. I’d never in the right mind challenge someone to a fight over the internet. He for sure wouldn’t say that sort of stuff to my face.
tenor-1.gif

Lol yea my bad for that dude. I never liked Pete with the way he carried himself here so I didn’t give a crap what I called him as long as I didn’t cross the line. Yea I wouldn’t have guessed 2.0 would say that **** back to me when I told him.
Crossing the line by your definition which was different from mine.

Listen, no worries about Pete. Just consider what OCCC said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back