Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I'm gonna step in here and defend @Andrew. He took care of Gatar Hatar and NDE in the Covid forum. Mike's on borrowed time and the other guy probably should go too, but tries to post enough neutral stuff to straddle the line.
I love bAndrew. But he brings the trolls over from Troll Island to the shores of CIS for clicks and then whacks the unauthorized ones, so it’s complicated. I’m not sure how I would make a vicious head-hunting Andrew gif.

Take Inday for example. Inday’s that shark in that animated movie - I can’t recall the name but I think Chris Rock was the Shark Killer - that was the vicious cold-blooded killer shark whereas his brother, the other shark, was a vegetarian. Andrew’s the vegetarian.

I love bAndrew. But he brings the trolls over from Troll Island to the shores of CIS for clicks and then whacks the unauthorized ones, so it’s complicated. I’m not sure how I would make a vicious head-hunting Andrew gif.

Take Inday for example. Inday’s that shark in that animated movie - I can’t recall the name but I think Chris Rock was the Shark Killer - that was the vicious cold-blooded killer shark whereas his brother, the other shark, was a vegetarian. Andrew’s the vegetarian.
I can't deny that Inday is Jaws and Andrew is more the "Fish are friends, not food" type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike6094 joined the band.
For political agitation I’m assuming. Andrew said he wasn’t going to tolerate it anymore. I’m not putting him in Post #2 here but it was laid out by the co-owner of CIS so it is what it is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back