Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@brock

Come out, come out wherever you are.

It’s time to play.
1582308228881.gif

Advertisement
Why couldn't someone just create a fake screenshot of a DM from NYSOM saying "I'm not *** and Austin's not ***", and then the record would be straight, without all of this "look-at-me" garbage?

If there is every questions on what occurs in a PM then the users can either report the PM or invite into the conversation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can never say that i've never tried to work with you. I got the dm's and @Andrew and @DMoney. As witnesses as to all i wanted was for you to cut the **** and post about this team.

This isn't a witch hunt. i have no issues with you posting here as long as you follow the same rules that everyone else is suppose to follow.
Just for clarity , when I made the post asking if it was a witch hunt it was made in jest playing off of the post I quoted . I personally can't stand the constant *** innuendo NYSOM inserts everywhere on the site.

There were no “participants” listed under the title.

That should’ve been a giveaway.
People don't usually go full Snopes and plenty of people believed it. But...

Was posted immediately after his **** hobby slam.
Was not an exact duplicate of a real message.

That's 2 in your favor that I see.

Advertisement
2 wrongs don't make a right. That is the entire problem with this place. No one can be the bigger man and just walk away.

I posted a thread earlier today and it has a few people after me because i didn't meet their grammer lvl. I could've gone at them but whats the point? I could've be a vengeful prick and gave them a warning but i didn't. Walk away sometimes.
Excellent point about 2 wrongs don’t make a right and then the never ending back and forth that totally derails the initial discussion of a certain thread.
Additionally, some infractions are obviously more heinous than others. Faking a DM with content that is extremely derogatory is about as extreme as it gets.

Just for clarity , when I made the post asking if it was a witch hunt it was made in jest playing off of the post I quoted . I personally can't stand the constant *** innuendo NYSOM inserts everywhere on the site.
Even if he does weigh more than a duck.

What?

“Redneck” is a racial slur?

After the dude had called me mentally ill about 10 times when he knew I couldn’t respond?

"When he knew I couldn't respond".

You really shouldn't toss around terms like "triggered" when it is obvious that you are projecting.

Your ego is perilously fragile. You think everything is about you. You think you are persecuted. You think that you are always right and that everyone else is wrong. You feel compelled to "set the record straight" over minor misunderstandings over whether one or another of your multiple screen names has been banned.

I can't diagnose mental illness, but I can recommend that you have your mental health checked.

For the record, I have no idea whether you can or cannot respond, and until I was told by RVA the terms of your banishment, I had no idea how long you would be gone or if you were posting under another name. Yet you bizarrely continue to speak as if we put you into some sort of Hannibal Lecter restraints and hurled insults at your face.

Advertisement
Back