Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Why not place him on ignore. He is desperate for attention and is obviously "trolling". This is a version of the gnome, Jagr. NYLT posts incessantly and is obviously playing a "role". My guess is that he is a failed actor, who resides in NYC. This is the "channel" by which he portends to "practice his craft", since he cannot obtain ANY real acting work. I simply ignore his drivel..........
You’ve obviously never seen Hamlet.

@RVACane

Advertisement
Again, a simple question. What were the "things said" about him that are sooooo compelling that we need to change the rules/policies and have a special event for him?

What are these compelling subjects which REQUIRE him to speak?

The guy, literally, brings nothing to the board. He re-posts stories for which I get Google alerts. He makes the same five *** jokes over and over again. He spins every thread into a collection of *** antics.

Either this ridiculous event will result in him apologizing and promising never to do this again, or he's going to turn it into a celebration of him.
You lied about me having a “previous” screen name banned.

This is my original screen name.

Greetings, I am here to address NYSOM.

I have commuted to sentence of @nystateofmind and have also pardoned him for all violations previously committed but not yet prosecuted. The exception is the current investigation into fake screenshots. All previous convictions will also still remain.

I am happy that NYSOM can return to his family and his West Village home.
@nystateofmind what is your reasoning for making a fake dm and putting it out? What sort of outcome were you expecting? Knowing that most people aren't looking to see if it's fake but rather slander the poster.

Regarding the Austin thing, this was the post immediately preceding me posting the screenshot:

799C208A-8177-45C7-A2CA-ED50ED7116AA.jpeg

I thought it would be fairly obvious my screenshot was a fake, considering what he had just said.

I guess not.

@OBLIVION

Advertisement
Regarding the Austin thing, this was the post immediately preceding me posting the screenshot:

View attachment 112228

I thought it would be fairly obvious my screenshot was a fake, considering what he had just said.

I guess not.

@OBLIVION
It wasn't pretty obvious because people believed it and ran with it. People think the mod team is full of **** saying it is a fake.

You lied about me having a “previous” screen name banned.

This is my original screen name.

Look, genius, you were banned previously. Whether you "changed" your screen name or a prior screen name was banned, that's for the moderators and IT nerds to know.

Oh, you were "lied" about. For THAT, you have to come on here to "clear your name"?

You need to have your mental health checked. When you spend a week obsessing over some perceived slight like that, when you HAVE been banned, when you HAVE had multiple screen names.

Oh, but thanks for doing us all a favor and "setting the record straight".

Like the NY Times, I'll issue a clarification: "NYSOM did not have a prior screen name banned, though he has previously been banned more than once, and he has changed his screen name more than once."

Happy now? Is the record straight now?

Look, genius, you were banned previously. Whether you "changed" your screen name or a prior screen name was banned, that's for the moderators and IT nerds to know.

Oh, you were "lied" about. For THAT, you have to come on here to "clear your name"?

You need to have your mental health checked. When you spend a week obsessing over some perceived slight like that, when you HAVE been banned, when you HAVE had multiple screen names.

Oh, but thanks for doing us all a favor and "setting the record straight".

Like the NY Times, I'll issue a clarification: "NYSOM did not have a prior screen name banned, though he has previously been banned more than once, and he has changed his screen name more than once."

Happy now? Is the record straight now?

giphy.gif

Advertisement

View attachment 112228

I guess not.

@OBLIVION
In all fairness, his fake dm at Austin was in response to this and it was immediate

It’s a fake.
You can never say that i've never tried to work with you. I got the dm's and @Andrew and @DMoney. As witnesses as to all i wanted was for you to cut the **** and post about this team.

This isn't a witch hunt. i have no issues with you posting here as long as you follow the same rules that everyone else is suppose to follow.

Advertisement

View attachment 112228

I guess not.

@OBLIVION

I posted a movie quote from The Untouchables, which I thought would be fairly obvious, and Andrew gave me a violation.

You didn't even get a point for what you did, and it is far worse.

100%.

I didn’t just make something up for no reason.

It was in response to his attack.

Attack? He said you needed a hobby.

You have the most fragile ego of anyone who has ever posted on this board.

You have, literally, invested months of time into a fake persona because a moderator banned you previously.

Advertisement
Attack? He said you needed a hobby.

You have the most fragile ego of anyone who has ever posted on this board.

You have, literally, invested months of time into a fake persona because a moderator banned you previously.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Mommy, bring me my bottle!

Nystateofmind has me triggered again!

The only part that's problematic is that it was too believable. If he had gone over the top to make it more obvious that it was fake, then we might not be having this discussion.
There were no “participants” listed under the title.

That should’ve been a giveaway.

100%.

I didn’t just make something up for no reason.

It was in response to his attack.
2 wrongs don't make a right. That is the entire problem with this place. No one can be the bigger man and just walk away.

I posted a thread earlier today and it has a few people after me because i didn't meet their grammer lvl. I could've gone at them but whats the point? I could've be a vengeful prick and gave them a warning but i didn't. Walk away sometimes.

Advertisement
Back