Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Treated unfairly?

Let’s review.

He either:

1. Cleverly created a realistic photoshop of a PM from another actual poster admitting he was ghey and asking NY for a dikpik, never admitting it was a fake. I, and many other posters, believed it was real.

How low and despicable can you go?

Or even worse,

2. He actually baited, with his fake ghey shtick, and OUTED, someone who was actually ghey and confused and taken in by his shtick. OUTED him. Completely evil and unacceptable.

How are either number one or number two acceptable in any universe that’s fair and reasonable.

I hope you’re proud of yourself that for a few pennies per click you allow this pathological and sociopathic attention ***** to run wild.

I’m sorry I even had to had to post this. There is no fun in this.
You mad bruh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Greetings, I am here to address NYSOM.

I have commuted to sentence of @nystateofmind and have also pardoned him for all violations previously committed but not yet prosecuted. The exception is the current investigation into fake screenshots. All previous convictions will also still remain.

I am happy that NYSOM can return to his family and his West Village home.

Advertisement
Relax redneck.

Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly but not exclusively applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States.[1][2] Its usage is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Texas, Georgia, and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[3] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[4][5][6] In Britain the Cambridge Dictionary definition states: "a poor, white person without education, esp. one living in the countryside in the southern US, who is believed to have prejudiced ideas and beliefs. This word is usually considered offensive."[7]

You just bought yourself a point.

This won't take long.

Advertisement
Why not place him on ignore. He is desperate for attention and is obviously "trolling". This is a version of the gnome, Jagr. NYLT posts incessantly and is obviously playing a "role". My guess is that he is a failed actor, who resides in NYC. This is the "channel" by which he portends to "practice his craft", since he cannot obtain ANY real acting work. I simply ignore his drivel..........

Advertisement
Back