Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I’ll have an answer tomorrow. He’s been treated very unfairly. This investigation should not being happening.
Witch hunt?

President-Trump-On-Mueller-Report-No-Collusion-No-Obstruction.jpg

Advertisement
08F53A6D-FEA5-4412-8FA9-7443476DEF3D.gif

We will see when the release will be. Apparently the sentence might be commuted

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
@Andrew , are you giving us Friday night fights? Releasing him at 9 or 10 pm would be a main event plus all of the indica stoners can have a good burn and couch lock in for it.

Asking for a friend.

I vote for Sunday morning, 5 am. Sorry, RVA.

I have a funny feeling that with this new "points never expire" warning system, NYSOM is going to be extra-bait-y. Maybe not on this thread, but he's going to try to "draw the foul" as much as he can, tricking people into using all kinds of bad words for ***.

NYSOM likes to initiate the contact, internet-style.

I vote for Sunday morning, 5 am. Sorry, RVA.

I have a funny feeling that with this new "points never expire" warning system, NYSOM is going to be extra-bait-y. Maybe not on this thread, but he's going to try to "draw the foul" as much as he can, tricking people into using all kinds of bad words for ***.

NYSOM likes to initiate the contact, internet-style.
FF58367D-87F1-4415-A46B-B50A2CE0B3DB.gif

I’ll have an answer tomorrow. He’s been treated very unfairly. This investigation should not being happening.

Treated unfairly?

Let’s review.

He either:

1. Cleverly created a realistic photoshop of a PM from another actual poster admitting he was ghey and asking NY for a dikpik, never admitting it was a fake. I, and many other posters, believed it was real.

How low and despicable can you go?

Or even worse,

2. He actually baited, with his fake ghey shtick, and OUTED, someone who was actually ghey and confused and taken in by his shtick. OUTED him. Completely evil and unacceptable.

How are either number one or number two acceptable in any universe that’s fair and reasonable.

I hope you’re proud of yourself that for a few pennies per click you allow this pathological and sociopathic attention ***** to run wild.

I’m sorry I even had to had to post this. There is no fun in this.

Advertisement
Treated unfairly?

Let’s review.

He either:

1. Cleverly created a realistic photoshop of a PM from another actual poster admitting he was ghey and asking NY for a dikpik, never admitting it was a fake. I, and many other posters, believed it was real.

How low and despicable can you go?

Or even worse,

2. He actually baited, with his fake ghey shtick, and OUTED, someone who was actually ghey and confused and taken in by his shtick. OUTED him. Completely evil and unacceptable.

How are either number one or number two acceptable in any universe that’s fair and reasonable.

I hope you’re proud of yourself that for a few pennies per click you allow this pathological and sociopathic attention ***** to run wild.

I’m sorry I even had to had to post this. There is no fun in this.
Hypothetically, it can be an infraction either way - posting false information or posting private information.

What will Androol do???

I see that new warning/rules have Ben porsted. Question: are all violations 1 point, 3 points? If the number of points can vary based on the violation, what is a 1 pointer, where is the 3 point line etc, etc, etc.

Advertisement
Back