Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I have a feeling this will end up more like the series finale of Lost or Seinfeld.

Advertisement
This disaster will be as well-attended as the recent UM football protest held outside of a basketball game that was played while UM was on winter break.
It’s only being promoted here and in his floundering old threads. I’m trying to keep it out of other people’s threads, which if NYSOM did the same, he’d have a lot smoother sailing. Unfortunately, when he takes his shtick all over the place it’s disruptive.

Advertisement
Oh... and in case anyone forgot or didn’t know:

842D2826-80ED-4B35-9471-6257AA994DD1.gif

NYSOM's triumphant return better not turn into Geraldo's Al Capone's Vault special.

People will go pollo loco if it does.
I am not saying it’s going to be triumphant. I’m just saying that he gets to respond to shots people took at him in a thread he’s ordinarily blocked from posting in. I’m saying that’s fair.

I avoided giving the dude a platform in this thread but since other people had to bring him in it and take shots when he can’t respond, he can have the platform temporarily... then he’ll be blocked again bc as much as I enjoy making gifs for his threads, I don’t want his shtick in here. He’s promised no shtick for the appearance. That’s what the mods and I expect.

Advertisement
You kicked yourself out bc you wouldn’t let it go. It got annoying. Stay away from bigotry and politics in here.

You’re now in the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion Program. You didn’t want bAndrew as a mentor. How about the guy who came in and talked Wall Street And business schools to you, @OriginalGatorHater ? It would have to be a special exception outside of this thread but I can ask.

I'm still waiting on that paper, too.

I am not saying it’s going to be triumphant. I’m just saying that he gets to respond to shots people took at him in a thread he’s ordinarily blocked from posting in. I’m saying that’s fair.

I avoided giving the dude a platform in this thread but since other people had to bring him in it and take shots when he can’t respond, he can have the platform temporarily... then he’ll be blocked again bc as much as I enjoy making gifs for his threads, I don’t want his shtick in here. He’s promised no shtick for the appearance. That’s what the mods and I expect.

Who is "taking shots" at him? He is not ***, he acts ***, he makes *** jokes, he trolls us all, his intent is to mock the moderators who banned one of his prior screen names. Those are facts, not "shots".

Who is "taking shots" at him? He is not ***, he acts ***, he makes *** jokes, he trolls us all, his intent is to mock the moderators who banned one of his prior screen names. Those are facts, not "shots".
I get it. You don’t want the guy to be able to come into this thread, shtick-free, and respond to people who said things in this thread while they know he’s blocked from defending himself in here.

Advertisement
I get it. You don’t want the guy to be able to come into this thread, shtick-free, and respond to people who said things in this thread while they know he’s blocked from defending himself in here.

Not quite. To be honest, I HAD NO IDEA he was "blocked" from this thread, and I think most people had no idea of that either (until you mentioned it recently, of course).

The rest is just geography. He can defend himself anywhere. He can (and will) start his own "Look At Me" threads to discuss his persecution and unjust incarceration (in his opinion).

I simply don't think that he needs to defend himself "on this thread" when he will start a hundred other off-topic threads.

As for the promise of "no-schtick", it's an illusion. It may not be "***-schtick", but it will absolutely be schtick. The guy is all-schtick, all the time.

CanesInsight's response to NYSOM's promise of "no schtick Schaturday":

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back