Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@Andrew @RVACane @JD08 @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @djnellz @JeddTheFisch @1LuvCane.In summation this piece of junk needs the band in the worse way.

I am sorry if I posted too much evidence, just wanted to do the case justice. Please feel free to provide any feedback or constructive criticism to my process. Don’t worry 1luv that other fool we discussed is going to have his day real soon. Hey Andrew let’s try to shoot for a late feb execution on this one (Eyes rolling). Now I rest gentleman.
100% is a troll. Old Sparky.

100% is a troll. Old Sparky.
download.jpeg

Advertisement
So what did NYSOM do this this time and how are we going to discover any news?

I'd guess it was something on the Man City sanction thread because that's gone now.

That story was huge news. Maybe he needed to put OT in the title?

I was saving my favorite gif for him and @brock for the next big legit canes news story. Looks like I’m going to have to work for Brock only. Exciting!

@Andrew , was he whacked for trolling? I need to know if he gets lights out and post 2.

or, was it bc he was taking his ghey shtick outside of his own threads too much? It was Valentine’s Day. He couldn’t help but stalk Brock.

Advertisement
What a shocker.
The shock is bc Androol’s a total click *****.

I will say this. Brock is like the Holy Cow. Both Cane Dynasty and I have been banned for attacking him. It shouldn’t shock me if that was it.

Edit: I just checked. Andrew was offline before NYSOM’s last post. It wasn’t Andrew. I guess the shocker will be when they both log on this morning as NYSOM probably sleeps til noon. Lol

The plot thickens!

Last edited:
The shock is bc Androol’s a total click *****.

I will say this. Brock is like the Holy Cow. Both Cane Dynasty and I have been banned for attacking him. It shouldn’t shock me if that was it.

Edit: I just checked. Andrew was offline before NYSOM’s last post. It wasn’t Andrew. I guess the shocker will be when they both log on this morning as NYSOM probably sleeps til noon. Lol

The plot thickens!
You and both know it was just a matter of time before NYSOM got the band again. He can’t help himself. What will be interesting to see is how long the band is.

Advertisement
I was fully supportive of the *** thing when I thought he was living his truth. When I found out he was "claiming" to be straight that's when I lost respect.

They said that he didn't used to be like that and what he does now is a schtick, but it's really the other way around. His schtick is pretending to be straight and what he does now is really him.

I really do hope dude finds courage and eventually comfortable enough to live his truth. Being in the closet has to be miserable.

Hopefully he’s not high during games like Jarren.

Hopefully your pathetic attention seeking behavior will get you your final band.

The attention ***** is having a board tantrum.

Give this needy mental deficient time, he’ll decompensate and get another band.

I’m bemused that you’re so wrapped up in your pathetic board life that your jealousy is revealing itself. It’s clear you live a miserable, unfulfilling existence.

As I told this needy attention ***** on several occasions, it was only a matter of time.

I was fully supportive of the *** thing when I thought he was living his truth. When I found out he was "claiming" to be straight that's when I lost respect.

They said that he didn't used to be like that and what he does now is a schtick, but it's really the other way around. His schtick is pretending to be straight and what he does now is really him.

I really do hope dude finds courage and eventually comfortable enough to live his truth. Being in the closet has to be miserable.
I will say you’re not the first person to tell me this though it’s been in PM’s. I’ll defer to you on this.

Advertisement

The pot calling the kettle black

Advertisement
Back