Kill Trolls Dead Thread

He does the same thing again, but because he hasn’t been stopped he is emboldened to denigrate one of our legends.
CA1F968F-8307-4870-904F-3164D66DB7E3.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Andrew @RVACane @JD08 @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @djnellz @JeddTheFisch @1LuvCane.In summation this piece of junk needs the band in the worse way.

I am sorry if I posted too much evidence, just wanted to do the case justice. Please feel free to provide any feedback or constructive criticism to my process. Don’t worry 1luv that other fool we discussed is going to have his day real soon. Hey Andrew let’s try to shoot for a late feb execution on this one (Eyes rolling). Now I rest gentleman.

Advertisement
Hello my Cane brethren, @RVACane, @1LuvCane @JD08 @JeddTheFisch @djnellz @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, and yes you too @Andrew. I have been asked to open a case on one sad sack of **** poster called Kino Joseph 1 by a distinguished poster and fine upstanding gentleman, Sir 1luvcane. Kino joins the board during the wave of Anti-Mandyism that was rightfully sweeping the board at the time and establishes his cover as a mope. View attachment 111842
I see nothing but facts being dropped there.

Advertisement
@Andrew @RVACane @JD08 @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @djnellz @JeddTheFisch @1LuvCane.In summation this piece of junk needs the band in the worse way.

I am sorry if I posted too much evidence, just wanted to do the case justice. Please feel free to provide any feedback or constructive criticism to my process. Don’t worry 1luv that other fool we discussed is going to have his day real soon. Hey Andrew let’s try to shoot for a late feb execution on this one (Eyes rolling). Now I rest gentleman.

Very compelling case. I say guilty!

Advertisement
A gaytor would be more likely to say "Diaz is doing great in the off season, landed us an elite QB, and is filling in positions of need. If he wins the Coastal next year, we should extend him".
Yes a more sophisticated troll with more emotional regulation (think Blackvern) could and would pull that off. But Ol’ Kino isn’t that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back