Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane did u check out what I tagged you in? @afan is on one today.
Jesus

Go cry some more alligator tears or just swallow some cumm shots already. Grow up; Have I even mentioned or replied to you? Are you even old enough to flip burgers as of today? Go make some sandwiches for peers you claim to dislike at a subway or something.. Too many thin skinned aka high maintenance fools.

Do I type more letters then the typical twitter idiot has ever typed in response to a single piggy backed retweet?

Advertisement
Jesus

Go cry some more alligator tears or just swallow some cumm shots already. Grow up; Have I even mentioned or replied to you? Are you even old enough to flip burgers as of today? Go make some sandwiches for peers you claim to dislike at a subway or something.. Too many thin skinned aka high maintenance fools.

Do I type more letters then the typical twitter idiot has ever typed in response to a single piggy backed retweet?
@djnellz

Jesus

You were in a thread I MADE, DERAILING TF out of it, not staying on topic and acting like a classless bigot, just like you are acting now.
You can act all internet tough guy all you want with your corny little internet insults and your wack *** middle school disses, but right now, you're being nothing more than a senseless troll and you're being heavily prejudiced for no **** reason on my thread when the discussion was supposed to be about 2 Taint State football players kidnapping and raping a girl.

I don't know, his contributions to the Emmert thread are the foundation of a lasting legacy in the annals of CIS history. J. Edgar Hoover was rumored to be a cross dresser but Andrew Jackson is still on the $20 despite the fact that the Hearst newspapers pushed propaganda to start the Spanish-American War.

You were in a thread I MADE, DERAILING TF out of it, not staying on topic and acting like a classless bigot, just like you are acting now.
You can act all internet tough guy all you want with your corny little internet insults and your wack *** middle school disses, but right now, you're being nothing more than a senseless troll and you're being heavily prejudiced for no **** reason on my thread when the discussion was supposed to be about 2 Taint State football players kidnapping and raping a girl.
Why bring up a completely different team?

Those two punks are most likely going behind bars if anything. Not related to anything that will effect Miami football.

Your trolling me with talking about ohio state letting two ******* rapist - piece of ***** on a website about Miami athletics

Advertisement
It's always punk beeches that act tough behind a keyboard but when the fence is open, the little puppy doesn't wanna come out and play with the big dogs. Man.... FOH

P.S. Step your internet name calling game up. I've had Iraqis spit out better insults at me. 😂😂😂

Advertisement
@afan, you don’t need to come back. I downvoted you more times in 20 minutes than I have downvoted on the board in an entire year.

14D23903-44A6-4096-84A8-4009DB7C9988.gif

Advertisement
Back