Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Is it weird that I am relieved I got an approval from you? I don't think so but others may think so. I am still waiting on Dan Sileo Jr to comment on one of my post. Him and NYState of Mind. I will feel like I am earning my keep then.
Lol. I’m actually just kidding with you, of course. DSJ is long gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Straight to the point. Terrible hire!!!!Go watch some game tape of SMU and you'll see why. He is a pass happy spread offense disciple and not a power run spread disciple. Look at the top spread teams in the country. They ALL run a power spread offense.Miami will get wide receivers but they wont get any running backs because he doesn't use them!!! Just watch. I'm here to keep it real. Gleeson should've been our choice for OC .How he went to Rutgers is beyond me. He won't make it three years with their roster.This is only my second post in the last two years. The last time I posted was when Lingard signed. I said he was overrated and that that Cam Davis was a better running back.I got blocked for that statement. Guess who was right after all???? Manny is truly clueless. The offensive number will improve but don't cry when the elite running backs in South Florida go elsewhere.
Good afternoon, @iowacane76 - We’d love to hear more about this other CIS account that you got banned under for trolling?

Last edited:
Advertisement
1E95DC56-5BD0-4813-BEF2-42BE0DB0D685.gif

Advertisement
Back