Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I’m tired of these “one-upper” mongoloid trolls calling anyone who doesn’t express disdain for Manny or Blake in a vile enough way, by their lowlife standards, Slurpers or Hecht plants.

While there are some exceptions, I think most of the board was critical earlier on, unlike with Golden where people hung on too long. If posters call it Corching and incompetence but don’t act vile enough about it, they’re gonna label that slurping?

Fûck that. If the poo-flingers want to be mongoloids so be it if that’s how those cretans Neanderthal their ways through life. People can raise their displeasure in a matter of fact and measured way if that suits their personalities and that doesn’t equate to complicity or approval of the AD or corch.

I’m pretty certain that most of us have to work through situations in life with some measure of civility if we want to keep jobs, clients, relationships... Apparently here though that’s not a consideration.

Maybe if you can deal with Andrew, and convince him to spend MORE time on "recent joiners" who are identified as trolls by EVERYONE while Andrew "asks for more evidence"...and LESS time giving warnings to longtime posters who are quoting movie lines...

Then we could get the balance right.

Until we are troll-free, Andrew should not be giving warnings to longtime posters or banning any longtime posters (CaneinOrlando).

Advertisement
Sometimes difficult to discern porster from troll. One thing I look for is join date. But even that is deceiving at times as we've seen trolls with long ago join dates re-join the party when a disaster takes place. A quick look at their history might provide clues.

Yes. First line of defense should be join date (anything within a month of a disaster, such as Clemson loss/Golden firing or any National Signing Day in the past 10 years.

Second line of defense takes more time and involves looking at posts.

Sometimes difficult to discern porster from troll. One thing I look for is join date. But even that is deceiving at times as we've seen trolls with long ago join dates re-join the party when a disaster takes place. A quick look at their history might provide clues.

As long as this site remains free and the chaos continues within the program there's alway's going to be negativity and trolls. Even though, I get the whole thread thing and what RVA is doing to help with the trolling and eliminate some negativity (even though he considers me a troll.) But ****, this must take some serious dedication and time. And like someone said a few post's earlier about how people will use VPN's and etc to get through the system. That's a plethora of work and you guys must really enjoy it and love it to dedicate your time to this.

As long as this site remains free and the chaos continues within the program there's alway's going to be negativity and trolls. Even though, I get the whole thread thing and what RVA is doing to help with the trolling and eliminate some negativity (even though he considers me a troll.) But ****, this must take some serious dedication and time. And like someone said a few post's earlier about how people will use VPN's and etc to get through the system. That's a plethora of work and you guys must really enjoy it and love it to dedicate your time to this.
I don’t think you’re really a troll. I think you’re possibly a Russian or Ukrainian Hacker extraordinaire. We’d like you to run Internet security for us here at #KTDT

Advertisement
I don’t think you’re really a troll. I think you’re possibly a Russian or Ukrainian Hacker extraordinaire. We’d like you to run Internet security for us here at #KTDT
yakov-smirnoff.jpg

How do you find out if you are a troll? How do you find out if you are liked or a potential star poster on CIS?

Advertisement
Got a real special one right here @Andrew and @RVACane. Let‘s send this one off right away. View attachment 106877View attachment 106877View attachment 106878View attachment 106877View attachment 106877
It's a good tip off, Mine is they join and post multiple threads right off the rip. Most new posters will generally have a level of humility and trepidation that the troll has no time or patience for, that's why they are easy to spot.

Advertisement
Got a real special one right here @Andrew and @RVACane. Let‘s send this one off right away. View attachment 106877View attachment 106877View attachment 106878View attachment 106877View attachment 106877

It's a good tip off, Mine is they join and post multiple threads right off the rip. Most new posters will generally have a level of humility and trepidation that the troll has no time or patience for, that's why they are easy to spot.
The thread was deleted as the attachments are gone.

Advertisement
They used to have this approval bar feature on each poster when they posted and the more green the better and more red was bad.

we like you.
Is it weird that I am relieved I got an approval from you? I don't think so but others may think so. I am still waiting on Dan Sileo Jr to comment on one of my post. Him and NYState of Mind. I will feel like I am earning my keep then.

@JAYBLAZE , you joined today and have 20-30 posts like this. What’s up, dude? It looks like you’re spamming the board.
DUDE LOL....I MAN YOU GOT 16,774 MESSAGES....YOU TALKING ABOUT SPAMMING LOL....PLEASE....YOU ARE FUNNY 😆 BEEN A MEMBER JUST CHANGE THE NAME..... I KNOW YOU SEEN THIS PIC BEFORE HAD TO CLOSE AND RE-OPEN ACCT.

Attachments

• E20D1B15-B148-460F-AF13-72D828FE169D.jpeg
    E20D1B15-B148-460F-AF13-72D828FE169D.jpeg
    743.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back