Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@Andrew no e have our first candidate for the New Year.

@757575 have you met Judge bAndrew? He’ll really enjoy your 1st post which is a thread/poll.
C6B9FB66-4CF8-42CB-86B2-08C93821BAAE.png
A6C06FCB-70E3-4F1F-9461-2C782172D5D1.png

Advertisement
Can you ban kids for posting enough replies that have nothing to do with the topic on hand? I'm surprised these internet trolls remember the name of the computer apps they decide to participate in.

It's so much worse then sending a private message on twitter, & then how kids buy those apps to hide their home address.

Advertisement
@Andrew - Do you think that @Meth / @Jesuschrist , who has multiple accounts, is the same guy as the Jalen Patterson guy, @canesjip , who also had multiple accounts, such as skolcanes? They argue and rationalize things very similarly.

@skolcanes , where you at???
I feel it. I just got a feeling about it. Same style:

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Andrew - Do you think that @Meth / @Jesuschrist , who has multiple accounts, is the same guy as the Jalen Patterson guy, @canesjip , who also had multiple accounts, such as skolcanes? They argue and rationalize things very similarly.

@skolcanes , where you at???
I feel it. I just got a feeling about it. Same style:

Skolcanes is TouchMoney26. That is the only dupe I show for him. One nothing of note is older accounts may not show a match due to a purge in data.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole thread in my opinion reeks of gaturd..
It’s the age old Porst or Troll question question. Here’s another that could be either:

It’s the age old Porst or Troll question question. Here’s another that could be either:

Sometimes difficult to discern porster from troll. One thing I look for is join date. But even that is deceiving at times as we've seen trolls with long ago join dates re-join the party when a disaster takes place. A quick look at their history might provide clues.

Advertisement
Back