Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@RVACane

I'm just tired of the negativity. I do know everything in life has adversity. We have to fight through it.

My perception is your full of **** and you told on yourself.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Clearly

ICC Profile
ProfileCMMTypeappl
ProfileVersion4.0.0
ProfileClassDisplay Device Profile
ColorSpaceDataRGB
ProfileConnectionSpaceXYZ
ProfileDateTime2017:07:07 13:22:32
ProfileFileSignatureacsp
PrimaryPlatformApple
Those McLaren’s look cool but I don’t trust them.

Advertisement
I’m tired of these “one-upper” mongoloid trolls calling anyone who doesn’t express disdain for Manny or Blake in a vile enough way, by their lowlife standards, Slurpers or Hecht plants.

While there are some exceptions, I think most of the board was critical earlier on, unlike with Golden where people hung on too long. If posters call it Corching and incompetence but don’t act vile enough about it, they’re gonna label that slurping?

Fûck that. If the poo-flingers want to be mongoloids so be it if that’s how those cretans Neanderthal their ways through life. People can raise their displeasure in a matter of fact and measured way if that suits their personalities and that doesn’t equate to complicity or approval of the AD or corch.

I’m pretty certain that most of us have to work through situations in life with some measure of civility if we want to keep jobs, clients, relationships... Apparently here though that’s not a consideration.

Lol at how RVACane can post this, but deny being a Manny slurper.

This post is basically “I hate Manny, but I feel that other people who hate Manny are being too mean.” Yeah, like anybody seriously believes you.

Anyway, this post has been quoted. So deleting it later on won’t do any good, RVACane.

This post is basically “I hate Manny, but I feel that other people who hate Manny are being too mean.” Yeah, like anybody seriously believes you.

Anyway, this post has been quoted. So deleting it later on won’t do any good, RVACane.
I’m not erasing anything. It’s been up there for days.

Thank you for making my point, @Meth, @Donahue and now @Jesuschrist. Unless someone is acting like a vile animal like you and your mongoloid friends then they’re Manny Slurpers.

Like it’s not possible to matter of factly call Manny a corch and Blake clueless and mean it. It doesn’t count unless we go on a psychotic putrid poo-flinging loser rant?

It’s doesn’t work like that in society. That’s not how you succeed by behaving like that. No one of significance listens to people who act that way. People like that minimize themselves and their positions as soon as they open their clueless gutter mouths.

Is that how you want to go through life and be seen in life?

I’m not erasing anything. It’s been up there for days.

Thank you for making my point, @Meth, @Donahue and now @Jesuschrist. Unless someone is acting like a vile animal like you and your mongoloid friends then they’re Manny Slurpers.

Like it’s not possible to matter of factly call Manny a corch and Blake clueless and mean it. It doesn’t count unless we go on a psychotic putrid poo-flinging loser rant?

It’s doesn’t work like that in society. That’s not how you succeed by behaving like that. No one of significance listens to people who act that way. People like that minimize themselves and their positions as soon as they open their clueless gutter mouths.

Is that how you want to go through life and be seen in life?
XKYjR0Hsjh5cs.gif

Once again ....

55DD02CE-D7F7-4345-9B21-ECEE074D5A3D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back