Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@South Side Chi Cane spotted this one.

Screenshot_20191212-213133_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good riddance. This is going to be the first person to go in Post #2 and stay in both the executed and mongoloid sections at the same time. If he is unbanned, he will remain a Mongoloid.

CA682CC9-A8EE-424B-96EE-CEE8E7FD24A8.jpeg

I was more than willing, and fully expected to take a ban, to get this guy out of here. I wouldn’t have been mad at bAndrew for banning me for it either. I would never ever say the things I said to him to a human being. He’s lower than human. It takes a real special kind of jerk to repeatedly go after people with disabilities.

There's plenty of offensive stuff here, but not against people who can't fight back.

His time was up. Insulting others was more important to him than basic human decency.

Advertisement
There's plenty of offensive stuff here, but not against people who can't fight back.

His time was up. Insulting others was more important to him than basic human decency.
I’ve never said the things I said to him to anyone in my life. I’m not remotely like that but the gleeful attacks using disabilities - yeah. He’d trip a blind person in a crosswalk and tell him to watch where he’s going and then brag about it.

Advertisement
Realistically, how many of these would disappear if we had a 100 day/ 100 post rule?

Advertisement
@sean272727, I tried to warn you... but you had to be a dumb gaytor - dumb dumb gaytor.... Troll. The jurisdiction of this court extends to “Gator Tears”. The original Kill Trolls Dead Shark just made a meal out of your lizard âss. Welcome to Post #2. Lights Out, Bîtch!

0B71EBC7-A12F-42A3-966D-DE2850B43082.gif

Advertisement
Trolls would then post within threads and be hard to spot.
Seems this thread has helped a lot with identifying trolls. Us true Canes all want the same thing; a place where we can come and *****, moan, and complain about the state of our football team without the nonsense from trolls. You and D have provided a great place for us to do just that. I, for one, very much appreciate it - and it's free! I understand you've got to generate some revenue to keep this site viable. A little more attention to those that don't need to be here will be much appreciated by us true Canes and ultimately help this site thrive.

Seems this thread has helped a lot with identifying trolls. Us true Canes all want the same thing; a place where we can come and *****, moan, and complain about the state of our football team without the nonsense from trolls. You and D have provided a great place for us to do just that. I, for one, very much appreciate it - and it's free! I understand you've got to generate some revenue to keep this site viable. A little more attention to those that don't need to be here will be much appreciated by us true Canes and ultimately help this site thrive.
Andrew and bAndrew kill trolls after Androol brings them over on his raft, the SS Androol.

It’s a mixed bag around here but like you said, they provide us this forum free so we can help annihilate the mongoloids and troll pests that flock here, to keep this place more livable.

I want guest executioners. You guys can use my gifs or your own to Welcome them to Post #2 and send them off with a proper Lights Out!

Advertisement
Back