Kill Trolls Dead Thread

@bigace2000:

A4C60EBC-65B1-4B37-8F76-B0437C81C255.gif

Advertisement
Andrew and bAndrew kill trolls after Androol brings them over on his raft, the SS Androol.

It’s a mixed bag around here but like you said, they provide us this forum free so we can help annihilate the mongoloids and troll pests that flock here, to keep this place more livable.

I want guest executioners. You guys can use my gifs or your own to Welcome them to Post #2 and send them off with a proper Lights Out!
When you think about, monitoring this site is **** near a 24/7/365 job. A little help from those willing to do so might just be the cure.

Advertisement
I just met J Denis best friend in the recruiting forum, imagine my good fortune. Now a celebrity of this magnitude needs to be brought to the attention of the denizens of this thread so he can receive a proper and fitting welcoming.

Advertisement
Why cant people use the ignore feature in stead of tryingbto ban people for doing the exact same thing they are accusing others of??
You can ignore when your neighbor's Yorkie drops a deuce on the edge of your lawn. You can't ignore it when a dozen people from another neighborhood bring their great danes and have them sht all over your front porch

Mr. @RVACane,

I sending you this post today to ask for a search warrant and a arrest warrant for @hydro66 for impersonation of a hurricanes fan, unauthorized travel on the SS Androol, and trolling. The “Are we on probation” thread is his most recent trolling incident.

Best regards,

CIS town marshal Z

Troll and mongoloid division

Advertisement
Mr. @RVACane,

I sending you this post today to ask for a search warrant and a arrest warrant for @hydro66 for impersonation of a hurricanes fan, unauthorized travel on the SS Androol, and trolling. The “Are we on probation” thread is his most recent trolling incident.

Best regards,

CIS town marshal Z

Troll and mongoloid division
Congrats on the promotion Z. We're all better off because of it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back