Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I’m here for the long run haha. No more stupid *** **** for me. I do need to cool it with the slapdick ****. I was here for like a week after my one month then I got the ax.
Use the gif I made instead. I can make a different one if you want.

Advertisement
New one.

Screenshot_20191212-094359_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Here’s a little bedtime reading for your pig children so that they can better understand where they came from...

I’m not remotely done with you. You want to keep going at disabilities. I’m going to make it impossible for you to participate in peace here until you do stop or until they cut me off.

Advertisement
Here’s a little bedtime reading for your pig children so that they can better understand where they came from...

I’m not remotely done with you. You want to keep going at disabilities. I’m going to make it impossible for you to participate in peace here until you do stop or until they cut me off.
lmao keyboard warrior I can just put you on ignore if I feel like it. You take this forum stuff really seriously I see. Autistic people do have a tendency to obsess.

Lol that’s what I’m thinking. He said he would literally kill him. Only killing done around here is by the Court of Judge bAndrew. Unsanctioned executioners are not permitted. That said, Cuban-Cane’s not a troll so this is not Court business.
Simple mistake made by youth. He'll learn his lesson.
I agree not Post #2 worthy.

Advertisement

And if the latter is the case? I'll more than gladly take up where you left off...

Advertisement
By suggesting that autism is somehow something to be ashamed of.

You need to do a little soul searching and decide why you feel the need to make fun of people who are different than you.
Where did I suggest it is bad? Honestly you should be ashamed of your self for thinking autism is bad.

Where did I suggest it is bad? Honestly you should be ashamed of your self for thinking autism is bad.
You just referred to it as a disability, you douchetastic twatwaffle. So don't try to convince you didn't say what you clearly just said.

Advertisement
Back