Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I'll make a bet with your right now doofus. Find the post where I "admitted" to you I work at Hecht. If you find it I will never post here again.

If you don't you'll disappear like you did when you were crapping your pants at the thought of having to pay back $350 you didn't have. But this time forever.

Deal??

Lmao. Such a little *****.
Gtfoh punto, I’m not wasting my day looking through old banner threads trying to find it because your troll @ss probably already deleted it. You admitted you worked at UM punk and if I remember correctly @RVACane was In that current conversation/battle we were having in that thread. You said it and you know you said it and it’s as clear to anyone on here your a Hecht troll. Now go run along and help Strawley post about woman’s sports that haven’t even started yet about awards they haven’t even won yet maricon!

LMAO, this thread wasn’t meant for posters of your caliber, no matter what side of the aisle you both sit on. I believe you both have good intentions, I may be wrong, but that’s the way I see it today. This was meant for ***** who don’t.

Advertisement
0882E934-AC67-470E-A73C-3366FA1A12D0.png

@RVACane @NicKane @Go Canes!!

Meet a **** who isn’t. This is literally his game for tens of dozens of posts. This is the type of trash that needs to be taken out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What is it exactly that I've said that have you all riled up?
It was what you said on Hurricane Hotline on 10/18.

"Manny has the full support of myself and our full institution."

Results matter. There is no confidence on the part of the fans in Enos' ability to call a game that will return us to prominence.

Advertisement
@Andrew @JD08 @1LuvCane @Go Canes!! RVA has asked myself and JD08 to take over briefly as he recovers from the devastating effects of food poisoning. My first order of business is to bring ****lord aka loungelord to the chopping block. I have posted two screens shots in this thread. These posts are perfect examples of all his other posts. Spends his time BEING NEGATIVE or INSULTING ANYONE who disagrees with him EVERYTIME. Even What the **** gives it a break once in a while.

I first thought he was a troll from another fan base, but RVA told me he’s from WEZ. Time to restrict him to the WEZ for awhile. Do you need more evidenced ? I can provide it or you can do the research yourself, just look at his last 50 to 100 posts. It’s time.

@South Side Chi Cane can you and @JD08 take over for a bit. I’m indisposed in a Dominican hospital with food poisoning right now.
View attachment 104643

@RVACane @NicKane @Go Canes!!

Meet a **** who isn’t. This is literally his game for tens of dozens of posts. This is the type of trash that needs to be taken out.
I am not sure what the problem is here? Did I say something that is out of the possibility of being truthful? Or you just don't want to hear the truth? We lost to FIU! Saying we will lose this bowl has a higher probability of happening than saying we will win. We have gotten smoked after every bi week. How is telling the truth of the matter trolling? You want to just lie and say we will kill them, rah-rah? How is that helpful? Why is the truth not allowed to be heard in here?

And just a few weeks ago, you and your ilk were all over a bowl thread about bama, and because you are a sucker and fall for it every time, all of a sudden thought we could take them down just because we beat a few horrible teams in a row.

So do you label people trolls by how hard they shake their cheer leading pom poms or how realistic they are assessing this team? Obviously the first, because you cucks who thought we might be able to beat bama are pushing the real bs in here.

Advertisement
Back