Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You aren't very good at this.
RVA - 38 pages and going here with participation by CIS ownership and some of its top posters - check.

RVA - 1,500+/- pages as a significant part of the team in “Gator Tears”, the most clicked on, posted in, successful thread in the history of CIS - check.

Lounge Loser - Nothing but crickets, right?

Wrong, I’ve got your sorry *** covered too. Wanna know how you helped CIS? It took you almost 9 years, as you joined in 2011, but your help is still appreciated and that is...

By starting shît here with RVA in the name of the WEZ, when the WEZ was not an issue, and I have WEZ friends on this board, and then running back there like a punk bîtch after you got bîtch slapped like a 2nd Ave ho, crying WEZ honor, you brought clicks in here to jump start this thread even further. Androol thanks you.

And WEZ guys came here and eventually saw that this wasn’t about silencing anti-Manny posters - I’m an anti-Manny poster - and it wasn’t about insulting the other board - Let the WEZ do as it wants on their board. It’s their board like this is our board.

They saw that you’re just like that little idiot we all knew growing up who hung out with the tough guys talking shît with back-up until one day his tough friends weren’t around and we all know what happened.

So we’re clear, I’m the cause of your most significant contribution to CIS in your un-illustrious 9 year poRsting career, you ingrate. And this is the thanks I get?

44B8FC99-DD5F-408D-915B-291BE68824E6.gif

Advertisement
Wasn’t it determined that you are the actual troll, for having the least truthful posts on the state of this football team and reality, as well as blowing the most bs up everyone’s butt?

RVAcane is still a Manny slurper. He’s just doing it more subtly now. By trying to get every anti-Manny poster who doesn’t have a certain # of posts banned.

Notice that RVAcane doesn’t suggest banning even one Manny slurper. If he were actually neutral he would have suggested banning dorseydimes and even Gocanes!!! The latter has over 4,000 posts, but still is obviously some kind of troll from the Hecht.

Advertisement
RVAcane is still a Manny slurper. He’s just doing it more subtly now. By trying to get every anti-Manny poster who doesn’t have a certain # of posts banned.

Notice that RVAcane doesn’t suggest banning even one Manny slurper. If he were actually neutral he would have suggested banning dorseydimes and even Gocanes!!! The latter has over 4,000 posts, but still is obviously some kind of troll from the Hecht.

Are you formally accusing @RVACane of trolling?

Chewburka and Dancingbear, who I assume are the same person, both need to be banned.

Run it’s the Popo possibly needs to be banned too. His post (one of only 10) is “Hope you’re right. But we’ve heard the same rhetoric with previous coaches.” He seems like a half-foil that Chewburka/DancingBear might have created just to argue against.

Advertisement

Lol. That’s your ally???

There are like 3 Manny slurpers left on this site, including @Andrew. @Go Canes!! repented after FIU. And yes, 4,000 posts will buy someone out of trolling quicker than you with 8 posts. But you don’t have 8 posts, do you? You only have 8 posts under this screen name.

Chewburka and Dancingbear, who I assume are the same person, both need to be banned.

Run it’s the Popo possibly needs to be banned too. His post (one of only 10) is “Hope you’re right. But we’ve heard the same rhetoric with previous coaches.” He seems like a half-foil that Chewburka/DancingBear might have created just to argue against.

Ok ok. I don’t see everyone. Now we’re talking. I’d love to whack some Manny shills too.

By the way, if they’re guilty, would you like to be the guest executioner?

Advertisement

Dude, here’s one problem from the thread you referred me to. Did you see who responded positively to Dancing Bear’s comment? Here it is at the exact quote:

Lol. That’s your ally???

There are like 3 Manny slurpers left on this site, including @Andrew. @Go Canes!! repented after FIU. And yes, 4,000 posts will buy someone out of trolling quicker than you with 8 posts. But you don’t have 8 posts, do you? You only have 8 posts under this screen name.

Lol if you think Go Canes!! repented after FIU. He still is slurping Miami. Just a bit less actively than he was before the FIU game.

Go Canes!!! is literally a troll from the Hecht. Everything his said on CIS since he joined in 2017 has been defending the Hecht and the coaches who the Hecht hires. Just because he has 4,000 posts doesn’t mean he’s not a troll.

A troll can get to 4,000 posts if the admins never ban them. Heck, GoCanes!!! will be at 40,000 posts in 20 years at his current posting rare, and he’ll be every bit as much of a troll then as he is now.

To be honest, I half wonder if the CIS admins suspect GoCanes!!! is a paid troll from the Hecht, and that’s precisely why they haven’t banned him. Don’t want to **** the Hecht off, since they might shut off any inside connections you have.

Advertisement
Back