Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Lol if you think Go Canes!! repented after FIU. He still is slurping Miami. Just a bit less actively than he was before the FIU game.

Go Canes!!! is literally a troll from the Hecht. Everything his said on CIS since he joined in 2017 has been defending the Hecht and the coaches who the Hecht hires. Just because he has 4,000 posts doesn’t mean he’s not a troll.

A troll can get to 4,000 posts if the admins never ban them. Heck, GoCanes!!! will be at 40,000 posts in 20 years at his current posting rare, and he’ll be every bit as much of a troll then as he is now.

To be honest, I half wonder if the CIS admins suspect GoCanes!!! is a paid troll from the Hecht, and that’s precisely why they haven’t banned him. Don’t want to **** the Hecht off, since they might shut off any inside connections you have.
You know they’re not tossing him. There’s a guy still actively shilling for Manny in every thread and they’re not tossing him either. They have to distinguish between shilling out of good faith opinion and trolling.

The guy who controls this all, and is one of the CIS owners, is trolling Manny love all over the place. I just gave you a link. I put him on troll watch in Post #2 because that’s all I can do.

Advertisement
You know they’re not tossing him. There’s a guy still actively shilling for Manny in every thread and they’re not tossing him either. They have to distinguish between shilling out of good faith opinion and trolling.

The guy who controls this all, and is one of the CIS owners, is trolling Manny love all over the place. I just have you a link. I put him on troll watch in Post #2 because that’s all I can do.

GoCanes!!! is not shilling in good faith.

I agree 100% that Andrew is a Miami fan who honestly doesn’t realize that Manny is a terrible coach.

But GoCanes!!! is obviously a troll from the Hecht.

In the 0.001% chance GoCanes!!! isn’t a troll from the Hecht, I’d still want him banned anyway, just because he’s such a bad poster.

I agree 100% that Andrew is a Miami fan who honestly doesn’t realize that Manny is a terrible coach.

In the 0.001% chance GoCanes!!! isn’t a troll from the Hecht, I’d still want him banned anyway, just because he’s such a bad poster.
Lol.
@NicKane , is that you???

And dude, I think Androol totally knows Manny sucks - he's just trolling.

Advertisement
Or simply because they don’t support him.

Many of the nicknames CMD has been called are disgusting and reprehensible. CIS allows for differences of opinion, even when I disagree with the opinion. Don't worry though, once Manny wins the CFP the trials will begin.

Many of the nicknames CMD has been called are disgusting and reprehensible. CIS allows for differences of opinion, even when I disagree with the opinion. Don't worry though, once Manny wins the CFP the trials will begin.
Still think Bama deserves that 4 spot you reject?

Advertisement
giphy.gif

New guy knows all the posters and calls RVA a troll.

Welcome back, whoever you are.

@BeauxBeaux is absolutely from Hecht. Joined Feb 6, 2013 and it was announced Blake James was promoted to AD on Feb8, 2013.

Lol. That’s your ally???

There are like 3 Manny slurpers left on this site, including @Andrew. @Go Canes!! repented after FIU. And yes, 4,000 posts will buy someone out of trolling quicker than you with 8 posts. But you don’t have 8 posts, do you? You only have 8 posts under this screen name.

Appreciate the @. The funniest thing about these comments is they actually think someone from Hecht is on here spinning positive news. As if this place mattered to anyone anywhere in the big picture. Blake's job looks to be hanging by a thread and won't survive a repeat of 2019 and this guy and a few others think he worries about what some random dude is pecking off on his keyboard.

Advertisement
Lol if you think Go Canes!! repented after FIU. He still is slurping Miami. Just a bit less actively than he was before the FIU game.

Go Canes!!! is literally a troll from the Hecht. Everything his said on CIS since he joined in 2017 has been defending the Hecht and the coaches who the Hecht hires. Just because he has 4,000 posts doesn’t mean he’s not a troll.

A troll can get to 4,000 posts if the admins never ban them. Heck, GoCanes!!! will be at 40,000 posts in 20 years at his current posting rare, and he’ll be every bit as much of a troll then as he is now.

To be honest, I half wonder if the CIS admins suspect GoCanes!!! is a paid troll from the Hecht, and that’s precisely why they haven’t banned him. Don’t want to **** the Hecht off, since they might shut off any inside connections you have.

Lmao.

I, on the contrary, don't give a **** what they do to you. And that's knowing you're a troll.

Good morning to you from South Miami. It's a beautiful day!

He is 100%. Hecht center troll mole my friend. @Go Canes!! already admitted it on here to me in one of our famous battles in one of my banner threads. A battle that I of course won but I digress, ever since then he has lost all credibility on here because it’s confirmed now that he was sent here by Blake “tranny” James and jenn “dog **** face” Strawley to push there incompetent SJW agenda. So yes Don he is a hech center troll mole of the highest order and deserves to be executed right off this blog. So I implore @RVACane and @IndayArtHauz to kill this troll that goes by the name Go Canes!! Dead.

Advertisement
He is 100%. Hecht center troll mole my friend. @Go Canes!! already admitted it on here to me in one of our famous battles in one of my banner threads. A battle that I of course won but I digress, ever since then he has lost all credibility on here because it’s confirmed now that he was sent here by Blake “tranny” James and jenn “dog **** face” Strawley to push there incompetent SJW agenda. So yes Don he is a hech center troll mole of the highest order and deserves to be executed right off this blog. So I implore @RVACane and @IndayArtHauz to kill this troll that goes by the name Go Canes!! Dead.

Lmao. You really are the most gullible person on this planet.

It's hysterical to watch your pea sized brain operate. It really is the human equivalent of a 4 piece jigsaw puzzle.

That's a perfect reason not to ban. They cant say they're not aware that the current strategy doesn't work. If they actually gave a **** about the fans, they wouldn't be here in hiding, they'd be out in the open interacting. If we weren't in the sorry state we're in it would be nice to have the ear of the athletic department where we could get questions answered and we could be used as a sounding board. Instead they see us as an enemy they need to spy on.

I'll make a bet with your right now doofus. Find the post where I "admitted" to you I work at Hecht. If you find it I will never post here again.

If you don't you'll disappear like you did when you were crapping your pants at the thought of having to pay back $350 you didn't have. But this time forever.

Deal??

Lmao. Such a little *****.

Last edited:
I'll make a bet with your right now doofus. Find the post where I "admitted" to you I work at Hecht. If you find it I will never post here again.

If you don't you'll disappear like you did when you were crapping your pants at the thought of having to pay back $350 you didn't have. But this time forever.

Deal??

Lmao. Such a little *****.
Gtfoh punto, I’m not wasting my day looking through old banner threads trying to find it because your troll @ss probably already deleted it. You admitted you worked at UM punk and if I remember correctly @RVACane was In that current conversation/battle we were having in that thread. You said it and you know you said it and it’s as clear to anyone on here your a Hecht troll. Now go run along and help Strawley post about woman’s sports that haven’t even started yet about awards they haven’t even won yet maricon!

Advertisement
Back