Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Yes, I would love to conduct an interview with some of our new posters: @SneakyFriendlyCrow who has 33 posts since he joined 8 hours ago and @BOTHater , who joined a few days ago, has 8 posts including 2 threads started.
How did you guys find CIS. You post like seasoned vets.
Been snooping around these sites since the golden years. Been a cane fan since 2005(5th grade) I’ve only seen heart break with this team. I’m hangin in no matter what 👍

Advertisement
Been snooping around these sites since the golden years. Been a cane fan since 2005(5th grade) I’ve only seen heart break with this team. I’m hangin in no matter what 👍
It’s rough right now. I’m 53 so I was going to games as a young kid in the 70’s when we weren’t that good. We’d have some good players here and there but I was lucky enough to be there for the rise with Kelly then Kosar. I was at games for the 1st NC, the one against Oklahoma in 87 and then 2001.

I have no where else I’d go but I would like to know if the school is serious. Otherwise, I’ll lower my expectations as painful as it is.

What was the idea with this thread, again?

Noobs keep out?
Yes and no. It’s about an influx of trolls. I’m actually against Manny but the thread is not about opinion, like if someone is for or against Manny, we don’t care. The issue was that we had hords of trolls showing up and spamming the board so a bunch of us got fed up as it was ruining every thread. This was our protest thread to try and execute the trolls since the board owners weren’t getting a handle on it.

It’s rough right now. I’m 53 so I was going to games as a young kid in the 70’s when we weren’t that good. We’d have some good players here and there but I was lucky enough to be there for the rise with Kelly then Kosar. I was at games for the 1st NC, the one against Oklahoma in 87 and then 2001.

I have no where else I’d go but I would like to know if the school is serious. Otherwise, I’ll lower my expectations as painful as it is.
I completely agree with you. The school needs to stop holding the fans hostage especially the old timers(no offense) like you. Give us everything you got UM or tell the fans and former players you don’t care anymore.

Advertisement
I completely agree with you. The school needs to stop holding the fans hostage especially the old timers(no offense) like you. Give us everything you got UM or tell the fans and former players you don’t care anymore.
I really think they need an independent, established AD to come in and look at everything and clean it up how he sees fit.

@Stu_2013 , where you at? The Kangaroo Court of Injustice of the Inquisition has some interesting items concerning Elijah Roberts warranting an inquiry into the matter:

460BA39A-529D-455A-A67A-94661A42692F.jpeg
FCBBF91B-5EF1-4175-BD1D-04E18A68BEC8.jpeg
40AED57D-5673-4CEA-9C87-8F9C08855E6B.jpeg
27C21EE8-A4CF-4B33-A254-81FC84C6908D.jpeg

Advertisement
@Xyz , you have been charged with illegal entry into CIS without proper documents aboard the SS Androol, in addition to just starting a flat out troll thread....

4AD680F6-E8AB-439A-B761-BF8EE0624569.jpeg

The Kangaroo Court of Injustice of the CIS Inquisition charges you accordingly with the aforementioned high crimes, Judge bAndrew presiding.

#KTDT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back