Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
@The Franchise, is this insensitive? After all, these are passengers on the SS Androol.

A7757D06-FAFA-4AE8-AC14-E265C5D31A4A.gif

Advertisement
I just want to send out a special congratulations to @Tates Dutyhole - Went from Troll Watch to Convicted & Executed. The moral of the story is, if they have a troll name and they just found CIS, then they’re a troll, period, line up the executioner. Next time I’ll just listen to Chise.

FA99C975-8070-4494-8534-5174C325E114.gif

@1LuvCane this one’s for you.

Last edited:
@callme, not sure what you did but the Kangaroo Court of The CIS Inquisition moves fast. I guess you sang American Gigolo (Call Me) one too many times with the Debbie Harry karaoke here. Bye bye, Blondie.

A6E2B2B9-62B8-4912-91FB-F5B48D85D9C8.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any other ideas for Androol. I don’t have your photoshop skills like you did to gatorerro bamarerro but I can do a little in the gif/meme department.
Bro, we need andrew's avatar sunglassed vinnie replacing the statue of liberty's face.
"Give me your trolls, your seminoles and gaytors, Your porsting masses yearning to porst free, The wretched refuse of your teeming forums. "

Advertisement
Bro, we need andrew's avatar sunglassed vinnie replacing the statue of liberty's face.
"Give me your trolls, your seminoles and gaytors, Your porsting masses yearning to porst free, The wretched refuse of your teeming forums. "
I love that. I already tried to search for the picture online but I can’t do it on my iPhone so I’ll try to get it on the laptop.

Advertisement
5BF41F1B-FEA1-4896-B754-9ED64C3EE621.jpeg

By far the dumbest, most spastic gaytor ever to come through “Gator Tears” as EZ Cane. This scaly, reptilian **** is so idiotic, he’s banned from the gaytor 247 board fo being a goober. He had to join a different team’s board as a result and now waits to attack them in open threads.

Hey dumb shît, if you didn’t come over on Androol’s troll ship, the SS Androol, your done. There’s no sanctuary here for a gaytor troll fûcktard.
And while we’re at it...
07CD94B8-100F-4B19-9622-C3CAE2F18F3D.gif

Last edited:
I'ma catch a demerit now because I'm not a high profile poster. lol?
Let me help you. My new mission is to become a high profile poster myself at the behest of Andrew/bAndrew/Androol. I took that to mean that my posts are valued by the staff and they want me to contribute many more of them. If you've been told the same, congratulations! It's a high honor and you should be proud.

So share your every thought and opinion on any subject. Be careful about starting new threads, they kinda **** Andrew off. I'm sure I'll have days when I will either be busy or just won't be able to think of something so I figure I'll use a piggyback strategy. I'll just find one of my favorite posters and follow them, replying to their post with, "me too!"

Please feel free to use any or all of these suggestions and I'd love to hear if you come up with any additional strategies or suggestions of your own.

Good luck and happy posting!

So thrilled to see this thread back up and running. The righteous work done in here will not be forgotten.

Advertisement
Back