Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really, it isn’t that important to me to be on that board and it seems much more important to Go Canes!! who didn’t deserve what happened. He was also a moderate toe in there. He’s a good person as well so I’m happy to do it.
You're a man of honor. Stick to your guns...

@Andrew, i have a proposition for you:

I will voluntarily yield my spot in the Covid-19 forum to @Go Canes!!

I appreciate it buddy but it's over. Honestly, once I realize the doofus running this place is nothing more than a spiteful child, decided it wasn't worth it.

Time to move on my friend. Every time we mention it, it gives him a giggly little man boy rush.

Advertisement
You're a man of honor. Stick to your guns...
I mean it’s getting boring too. I think this is a great deal for @Andrew in saving his board - or at least in generating renewed interest.

You have a new dynamic here. Higher profile and known posters willing to trade their Covid board rights away to permit another poster who Androol kicked off back on.

Let’s make this interesting. Readership is waning. Clicks are suffering. Let’s make a fûcking deal!

I’ll trade away 1 month’s worth of RVA rights to the Covid Forum for a month’s worth of @Go Canes!! rights to participate on said, forum without ban, unless he goes overboard politically, in which event, go canes!! is entitled to a hearing to take place here in the #KTDT to be heard by 3 judges - @The Franchise, @No_Fly_Zone and @JD08 who will return a decision. Any ban is upheld pending that decision.

If someone wants to trade for you, we make certain that the judges aren’t people you are beefing with should you catch an Androol ban in there.

Last edited:
I appreciate it buddy but it's over. Honestly, once I realize the doofus running this place is nothing more than a spiteful child, decided it wasn't worth it.

Time to move on my friend. Every time we mention it, it gives him a giggly little man boy rush.
The fun has just begun.

58CAA5AD-7234-4220-B396-7B7A3B174AE4.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I mean it’s getting boring too. I think this is a great deal for @Andrew in saving his board - or at least in generating renewed interest.

You have a new dynamic here. Higher profile and known posters willing to trade their Covid board rights away to permit another poster who Androol kicked off back on.

Let’s make this interesting. Readership is waning. Clicks are suffering. Let’s make a fûcking deal!

I’ll trade away 1 month’s worth of RVA rights to the Covid Forum for a month’s worth of @Go Canes!! rights to participate on said, forum without ban, unless he goes overboard politically, in which event, go canes!! is entitled to a hearing to take place here in the #KTDT to be heard by 3 judges - @The Franchise, @No_Fly_Zone and @JD08 who will return a decision. Any ban is upheld pending that decision.

If someone wants to trade for you, we make certain that the judges aren’t people you are beefing with should you catch an Androol ban in there.
Fuggit. @Go Canes!! can have my spot.

That's a two for one deal, @Andrew

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back