Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
I had to pull this from another thread. What’s a prick**** and where does it go on the @Mklein13 Scoundral Scale?
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Knobjob
  4. Jagbag
  5. Shrimp****
  6. Slapdick
  7. Rusty ****bucket (aka ST26 & Mom Accounts)
7 is the worst.
Didn't make the cut on the scale. I just decided to combine the two. So instead of being a prick or a ****, you get prick****. It's the best of both worlds. Maybe eventually, we will add it in there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No need to, just ban those 3 or 4 from the Covid forum and let the rest back in.

It's like those people who used to see something offensive and tv and want the show off the air instead of just changing the **** channel.
But he won't ban those fools. He will let it go on and more people will get banned and become ****ed.

But he won't ban those fools. He will let it go on and more people will get banned and become ****ed.
I believe @RVACane has the list and it has 6 or 7 people on it, but I'm promising to click an ad for each one of the banned every day the Covid forum exists if they're let back.

So what's more important, @Andrew? Is it revenue or the delicate sensibilities of 3 or 4 douchetastic twatwaffles?

I believe @RVACane has the list and it has 6 or 7 people on it, but I'm promising to click an ad for each one of the banned every day the Covid forum exists if they're let back.

So what's more important, @Andrew? Is it revenue or the delicate sensibilities of 3 or 4 douchetastic twatwaffles?
Slap my *** and call me a twatwaffle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back