Kiffin out at Bama?

FWIW, Lane Kiffin is well known in coaching circles as someone that cannot keep it in his pants.

Advertisement
Kiffin would be worse than Golden. Seriously.

He would bang a co-ed, or pull a Marv Albert on South Beach. And get us in a scandel.

Plus we would win the same as big Al. Which says it all.

pass..decent OC but not a HC. Still has some grooming to do. Really dont know what makes everyone like this guy. Nothing against him but he has not earned the hype.

Kiffin lacks character - we don't need that guy anywhere near this program. His track record is awful. He's the definition of a "me guy." That dude leaves scorched earth everywhere he goes.

Advertisement
Kiffin lacks character - we don't need that guy anywhere near this program. His track record is awful. He's the definition of a "me guy." That dude leaves scorched earth everywhere he goes.

Not to mention, the sucker loses a lot of games. We have that already.

So Saban is going to fire him and I hope and pray he doesn't come to Miami. Matter of fact, He better not come to Miami. If they hire Kiffen they can hire Butch, or Patterson, or Pagano, or Chip Kelly. I don't want Christobal, nor nobody else, except them 4 I mentioned. Maybe Schiano, if we can't get the other 4.
What these coaches here need to do is to make these boys mean. As soon as you cross that line tell them the other team talked bad about their momma, their grandma and stole their granddad's last $5. LOL. If Al can makes these kids mean, they can really surprise some people this year. WE HAVE THE TALENT. When Jimbo looks at our talent, our players, he get scared. Then he looks at our coach and realizes there's no need to be scared because our coach can't make our players DOGS. If he could, the whole nation would be scared.

Stop it - Jimbo has had top 3 classes for a while now - STACKED with 5 stars. When you look who hasnt left the Miami program - ton of 3 Stars - kid we just signed with was offered by FAMU - enough said

Advertisement
Back