Kiffin out at Bama?

Advertisement
If true, LOL. I knew that him and Saban would end in divorce, and NO THANKS on him being an option for the U

These are twitter rumors about Kiffin having an affair (one says w/ Saban's daughter and the other says w/ a big booster's wife). I'm guessing complete and total BS.

Advertisement
So Saban is going to fire him and I hope and pray he doesn't come to Miami. Matter of fact, He better not come to Miami. If they hire Kiffen they can hire Butch, or Patterson, or Pagano, or Chip Kelly. I don't want Christobal, nor nobody else, except them 4 I mentioned. Maybe Schiano, if we can't get the other 4.
What these coaches here need to do is to make these boys mean. As soon as you cross that line tell them the other team talked bad about their momma, their grandma and stole their granddad's last $5. LOL. If Al can makes these kids mean, they can really surprise some people this year. WE HAVE THE TALENT. When Jimbo looks at our talent, our players, he get scared. Then he looks at our coach and realizes there's no need to be scared because our coach can't make our players DOGS. If he could, the whole nation would be scared.

Advertisement
***** you guys talking about? Kiffin is a major upgrade over Folden and I don't even want Kiffin at Miami

While this is true, a parakeet would be a "major" upgrade over Golden.

Golden is a difference maker, however - for the other teams' coaches and players....

***** you guys talking about? Kiffin is a major upgrade over Folden and I don't even want Kiffin at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will Manso ‏@WillManso 1m1 minute ago
I want to thank @ClayWPLG for advising me to search "Lane Kiffin" on twitter today.

It's funny that on a sarcastic post about us being unreasonable, a have fans suggesting Saban is on the hot seat. Lol.

LOL at another thread on *****in being our next HC based on some ****** putting up a rumor on Twitter about him banging Saban's trollop daughter.

Advertisement
Back