Kiffin & Dorsey

Advertisement
Living in a fantasy land.

Posting on a message board, so…

But it’s true… Dorsey probably wouldn’t come as OC/QB (and he would also have to respect/admire Kiffin)… but you don’t know until you put up the $$$$.

Problem with Mario is he’s not anything special as a football mind. And that’s a little scary.

I can tell you with certainty that Daboll is going to be the front runner for the Bears job. Dorsey will either be the OC in Chicago next year or in Buffalo. He’s not leaving.

@htownkidd can probably tell you that as well since he works in the league.

one of the guys I worked with in the NFL who was a defensive analyst when I was an offensive analyst is now part of the bears front office. I can also attest that this is an accurate statement.

one of the guys I worked with in the NFL who was a defensive analyst when I was an offensive analyst is now part of the bears front office. I can also attest that this is an accurate statement.

Makes sense… wonder why Dorsey put out his interest in the Miami job. Wouldn’t think that would get him any leverage in the NFL.

Advertisement
Makes sense… wonder why Dorsey put out his interest in the Miami job. Wouldn’t think that would get him any leverage in the NFL.
He probably wants the HC job instead. He would be a big time hire at OC on paper but I would want to pair him with a guy like Likens to ease him into the role. Someone that’s a vet and done it before.

He can go anywhere in the league and get an OC job. He doesn’t have to go to Miami. Guy is probably the best QB coach in the planet.

I’ve been out for a few years now ...

What I DO know is, until Dorsey does it on this level and actually shows some promise as a P5 HEAD COACH, we need to dead this sh*t about him being our head coach. It’s like ya’ll haven’t learned sh*t.
Hmm, so Temple has an opening now. They hire him for a few days and then…….

He probably wants the HC job instead. He would be a big time hire at OC on paper but I would want to pair him with a guy like Likens to ease him into the role. Someone that’s a vet and done it before.

He can go anywhere in the league and get an OC job. He doesn’t have to go to Miami. Guy is probably the best QB coach in the planet.

Can he seriously think he’s anything close to a viable HC candidate?

This is stupidity. Why did I even check this thread. Never again, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back