Kiffin & Dorsey

AmherstCane

Recruit
Sell Kiffin 3 years to the NFL and Dorsey as heir apparent if he demonstrates the ability.

Apparently Dorsey wants the HC job… but he’s way way too green. A few years of mentoring as OC under a super successful HC can get him ready. Planning for the future - contingent upon performance of course.

Kiffin, Dorsey, and a big time DC with a few ace recruiters on staff. 🤩🤩🤩

And the Dorsey stuff isn’t about former Cane glory. He’s a highly regarded football mind and a proven leader. The fact that he loves the U and knows what it’s like for the U to be at the top of the football world is icing on the cake.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What job does Dorsey want? There's been nothing online or anywhere linking him to a potential OC job with a guy who isn't even the HC at the school.
Lane going to hire Ray Lewis to come in and coach the defense as well?

He won't be leaving Buffalo where he's next up to be the OC to Josh Allen and be able to call plays to taking a pay cut at Miami to be OC and not call plays.

What job does Dorsey want? There's been nothing online or anywhere linking him to a potential OC job with a guy who isn't even the HC at the school.
Lane going to hire Ray Lewis to come in and coach the defense as well?

He won't be leaving Buffalo where he's next up to be the OC to Josh Allen and be able to call plays to taking a pay cut at Miami to be OC and not call plays.

From Hyde (posted in another thread):

5. The question for Miami is if Cristobal isn’t interested and the school doesn’t want Kiffin if the next-best option is Manny Diaz coming back. Another who wants the job: Ken Dorsey, the former Miami quarterback now Buffalo’s quarterback coach. Diaz loses offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee, who is taking the SMU job. That’s a big loss considering this season’s comeback was built around Lashlee’s offense and quarterback Tyler Van Dyke’s arm.

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Advertisement
I can tell you with certainty that Daboll is going to be the front runner for the Bears job. Dorsey will either be the OC in Chicago next year or in Buffalo. He’s not leaving.

@htownkidd can probably tell you that as well since he works in the league.

5. The question for Miami is if Cristobal isn’t interested and the school doesn’t want Kiffin if the next-best option is Manny Diaz coming back. Another who wants the job: Ken Dorsey, the former Miami quarterback now Buffalo’s quarterback coach. Diaz loses offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee, who is taking the SMU job. That’s a big loss considering this season’s comeback was built around Lashlee’s offense and quarterback Tyler Van Dyke’s arm.

I can say with 100% certainty that he will not take an OC job that will not allow him to call plays.

I can tell you with certainty that Daboll is going to be the front runner for the Bears job. Dorsey will either be the OC in Chicago next year or in Buffalo. He’s not leaving.

@htownkidd can probably tell you that as well since he works in the league.

I’ve been out for a few years now ...

What I DO know is, until Dorsey does it on this level and actually shows some promise as a P5 HEAD COACH, we need to dead this sh*t about him being our head coach. It’s like ya’ll haven’t learned sh*t.

Advertisement

He wants the job in college but doesn’t like to recruit. What a great idea

“Loves the U and knows what it’s like for the U to be at the top...”

View attachment 163632

I’m so sick of hearing that **** man lol. Ya’ll have been brainwashed.

You don’t understand the value of emotional investment when actually coupled with competence. The coupled with competence has been the missing factor.

All this crap stems from Shannon. Did you object to Butch because he was on JJ’s staff?

Shannon did not have the capacity to be a successful head coach. Period. That has nothing to do with former glory.

Advertisement
You don’t understand the value of emotional investment when actually coupled with competence. The coupled with competence has been the missing factor.

All this crap stems from Shannon. Did you object to Butch because he was on JJ’s staff?

Shannon did not have the capacity to be a successful head coach. Period. That has nothing to do with former glory.

Alright big dawg, whatever you say. Yeah, let’s hire Ken Dorsey in 3 years. That’ll really show CFB who’s boss. We will really be on top then. Let’s do it!!!!!!

I'd love to have Dorsey working with TVD. Just not from the HC position.

Advertisement
Alright big dawg, whatever you say. Yeah, let’s hire Ken Dorsey in 3 years. That’ll really show CFB who’s boss. We will really be on top then. Let’s do it!!!!!!

Yeah brah I hope the school doesn’t plan for the future and doesn’t leverage relationships and potential inroads to a budding star in NFL coaching circles.

Hire Dorsey as HC? No.

Consider him a factor for strategic development and succession planning when he is saying he wants to be at Miami?

But since this is a message board let’s just make the hire and not speculate about scenarios.

Yeah brah I hope the school doesn’t plan for the future and doesn’t leverage relationships and potential inroads to a budding star in NFL coaching circles.

Hire Dorsey as HC? No.

Consider him a factor for strategic development and succession planning when he is saying he wants to be at Miami?

But since this is a message board let’s just make the hire and not speculate about scenarios.

B4874088-D06C-4412-94AE-AA35BF55F219.jpeg

Advertisement
Back