Kids bolted U.M. for this dumpster fire?

Advertisement
Well with **** and Fills-**** they'll at least go from putting hits on each other to hitting on each other.

Advertisement
Don't know who's worse, FSU fans or Tennessee fans. Oh well, guess I gotta hate em both.

Most FSU fans and Tennessee fans are first cousins who have inbred for generations.

Now all they need to do is steal some crab legs and win a Heisman.

Advertisement
One of the best road trip venues ever was Knoxville in 2002.

Was there. I remember they got that long run at the very beginning of the game, and the place goes crazy. They settle for a field goal, and the noise you here the rest of the game is coming from the Orange and Green clad fans in the corner of the upper deck. Later after they were hit by a Hurricane, tornados were breaking out all over the place.

If the girl(s) where raped. Any of the subhuman pieces of **** who participated in said rape deserves to be physically torutred, and castrated. Very easy way to put a stop to that type of bulll****. Maybe one or two of them deserve to be shot in the head point blank range.

One of the best road trip venues ever was Knoxville in 2002.

Was there. I remember they got that long run at the very beginning of the game, and the place goes crazy. They settle for a field goal, and the noise you here the rest of the game is coming from the Orange and Green clad fans in the corner of the upper deck. Later after they were hit by a Hurricane, tornados were breaking out all over the place.

i believe it was sean taylor who ran the running back down from behind and then the defense held them to a FG...then they didnt score for the rest of the game. man i miss those days when the defense was able to lock in and focus even after giving up a big play.

Advertisement
Still don't care as far as it has to do with football but as a person thats ****ed up...Just don't care about tenn

Advertisement
Remember that RB that went to FSU who's mommy said she like how Jimbo hand Rapist's back. Maybe same thing here. He kids plan on raping, have history of raping girls, then going to a school that "has their backs" makes sense. What I don't understand is why parents would send their daughters to places like that.

Advertisement
Back