Kids are winning despite the coaches

• Thread starter Deleted member 1823
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1823

The horrible play calling and schemes on both sides of the ball are appalling. I give our kids a lot of credit for winning games despite being put in terrible positions 2 out of 3 plays on O and D. I just keep telling myself that we are young and a new group of coaches are on the way. Can you imagine watching this crap with Golden still on the sidelines? I would have had a stroke by now. Thank god the BOT forced Blake to fire him. Will these idiots have scheme to be UNC next week?

Advertisement
Coordinators are terrible but make NO mistake if Golden was still hc we lose both games.

No. Our only chances of winning are because of the heart of our players. Our coaches are awful!

I agree. Posted this sort of thing as well. Our coordinators are so bad I can't even express it.

Advertisement
Virginia. And we barely won. Not crowning anybody
Whatever they played the #5 team in the nation in notre dame and should have beaten them but they lost 34-27... They just beat ga tech who recently beat Fsu as well.

New age Miami fan

Get off your **** high horse, under Goldens regime we have collapsed in the last few games of the season. It's good to win these games Virginia has beaten us in 4 of the last 5 games before the game

Coordinators are terrible but make NO mistake if Golden was still hc we lose both games.

yup. even tho kaaya threw an INT, i loved scott called a TO to get the ball back before the half. he was aggressive.

Advertisement
Virginia. And we barely won. Not crowning anybody

Our players without Golden are better than their players plus coaches. If we get rid of a couple more coaches we can beat more teams. One Butch gets here, we will be able to almost anyone.

I ******' told you guys earlier in the week... (and I get negged)

We're the same garbage a$$ team.

You guys got a hard-on because Scott told the guys to cut loose. As long as Coley and D'Onofrio are calling plays it's not gonna matter how much fun we're having at practice.

I ****in' told you guys earlier in the week... (and I get negged)

You guys got a hard-on because Scott told the guys to cut loose. As long as Coley and D'Onofrio are calling plays it's not gonna matter how much fun we're having at practice.
All we're saying is players are winning despite the coaching. What are you arguing about? At least players are not as much handcuffed now as when Golden coaching.

Advertisement

All we're saying is players are winning despite the coaching. What are you arguing about? At least players are not as much handcuffed now as when Golden coaching.

We're wondering why people are still b!tching about the coaching when most of us know that the coaches' only purpose is to keep the thing from burning down. We know they suck, that's why most of them will be looking for jobs in one month. Most of us didn't expect some colossal turnaround.

Lol. Who is saying these coordinators are doing anything positive? Relax man. The talent on this team is proof of that is all we're saying.

Coley, Kehoe, Williams, No'D, Melvin. Need to get so far away from this program before I do something really bad.

Advertisement

It's the same ****.

They've ALWAYS won despite the coaching. (when we won)

We needed a miracle to beat Duke and we squeaked out a win versus Virginia today.

Nothing has changed. LOL

We're wondering why people are still b!tching about the coaching when most of us know that the coaches' only purpose is to keep the thing from burning down. We know they suck, that's why most of them will be looking for jobs in one month. Most of us didn't expect some colossal turnaround.

Exactly. People just need to relax the rest of this year. Cherrypick whatever positives you can and dismiss the continued negatives as things that should be fixed by the next staff. No reason to get worked up about anything from here on out this season. That said, feel free to punch anyone in the throat that starts rambling a list of current corches that they deem as worthy of being retained.

It's the same ****.

We needed a miracle to beat Duke and we squeaked out a win versus Virginia today.

Nothing has changed. LOL
So you think we would have won those two games had Golden roamed the sidelines? Nothing changed huh?

It's the same ****.

Nothing has changed. LOL
So you think we would have won those two games had Golden roamed the sidelines? Nothing changed huh?

Absolutely.

You're saying we don't get that miracle kick return against Duke if Golden is still the coach? Cause that's the only reason we won that game. We got beat up and down the field.

And you're saying Golden would've prevented us from squeaking out a win versus Virginia today?

Really? LOL

Advertisement
Back