Kid from around my way

Advertisement
Ivins said the other day he is a guy the staff might give a look. Supposedly was leaning to auburn but now is waiting to sign.

Ivins said the other day he is a guy the staff might give a look. Supposedly was leaning to auburn but now is waiting to sign.
I was at a cookout at a friends in starke, a couple guys were talking about him and I was making jokes about starke football. They were like “ nah man , he’s actually really good and getting big offers “. I was shocked when I saw film , really impressed me.

Advertisement
I was at a cookout at a friends in starke, a couple guys were talking about him and I was making jokes about starke football. They were like “ nah man , he’s actually really good and getting big offers “. I was shocked when I saw film , really impressed me.
This staff probably won’t offer lol

Advertisement
I also do business in Interlachen. That’s the white trash capitol of Florida. They actually have signs in stores that says “ shoes, shirt , no service “

lol I was just in litl caesers ( the sad excuse for a dive bar, good bar but not a dive bar by no means ) earlier.

that place is an utter trailer park though believe me I know what you're talking about. I hope they're not serious about those signs tho, that sounds like some parody.

I'm gonna check out a bar in starke this weekend maybe, honestly they're all jokes around these parts.

( btw I grew up right next to that national guard base in starke, if you're going south I'm the next road right past it. )

Advertisement
lol I was just in litl caesers ( the sad excuse for a dive bar, good bar but not a dive bar by no means ) earlier.

that place is an utter trailer park though believe me I know what you're talking about. I hope they're not serious about those signs tho, that sounds like some parody.

I'm gonna check out a bar in starke this weekend maybe, honestly they're all jokes around these parts.

( btw I grew up right next to that national guard base in starke, if you're going south I'm the next road right past it. )
Hot & Ready 👀

CB?

Advertisement
CB? If you mean the name of the national guard place I can't remember, I moved out of there when I was like 5 years old.

Honestly interlachen has hotter females than palatka, all 2 of em'.
Camp Blanding

Camp Blanding

oh no, that's not even techincally in starke I don't think. I meant the munitions place that's on 301 about 2 miles south of wal mart. It was there anyway, Idk if it's still there since it's been like 5 years since I've been through.

oh no, that's not even techincally in starke I don't think. I meant the munitions place that's on 301 about 2 miles south of wal mart. It was there anyway, Idk if it's still there since it's been like 5 years since I've been through.
I don’t think it’s there

Advertisement
Back