Kid from around my way

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I wish we’d been on him as a backup plan. He’s starting to blow up getting sec offers , 6’2 170 and pretty **** fast. Starke doesn’t play great competition but he stands out on film. He has long strides and plays the ball really well.

Advertisement
I wish we’d been on him as a backup plan. He’s starting to blow up getting sec offers , 6’2 170 and pretty **** fast. Starke doesn’t play great competition but he stands out on film. He has long strides and plays the ball really well.

You over by Micanopy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
North , I’m in Gainesville but I do a lot of business in Starke.
sanford and son smh GIF

@Liberty City El @gogeta4

Advertisement

Not sure why we weren’t on this kid. I’m all for recruiting FB players who are track & or basketball guys (if they are good at it). We’ve had mucho success......u know, nvm.

Advertisement
He’s got great length & good long speed, he’s a raw prospect but he’s got some natural ability.

Big long stride runner with very good measurables & natural Ball skills, they play him as a Deep Centerfielder FS but he has the hip fluidity to play Corner in college as a Boundary.

I seen 2 weeks ago he was an Auburn lean so I didn’t pay much attention to it, but that was before Malzahn got fired.

I doubt we would even offer.

Advertisement
Back