Kickoff Eve hype with “Special” Guest

Why do you hate America?
GIF-211129_195658.gif

Advertisement
Canes Fans…we are finally here. This has been arguably the most exciting offseason in 20 years.

- Mario returns home after honing his craft with successful stints under Saban and leading Oregon

- Assembling the best coaching staff in the ACC and one of the best in our history

- Hiring an A+ AD after years of kids running the show

- Finally it looks like a President, AD, Coach, boosters all on the same page and committed to winning

- Facilities upgrades being planned that will shame most other programs

- John Ruiz added to our roster of boosters

- one of the more dramatic roster flips we’ve ever seen in 1 offseason. Thank you portal

Let’s ***ing go. No more excuses, no more talk. Put up or shut the *** up. Time to lay our balls on the table and show cfb we mean business. The future is bright.

I’d now like to introduce Miami Hurricanes and CanesInsight newest fan, with a message to kickoff our 2022 season. Por….eh…adult entertainment actress, Miss Courtney Cummz

(co-produced by myself and you know who @Baba Yaga )

Tune in tomorrow in the UF/Utah thread for another message from Courtney
This will make me look forward to the games so that I can immediately look forward to her next appearance :)

62703b63-6bee-488e-8c5b-b0fc259dafec_174321319067511.gif

Last edited:
Canes Fans…we are finally here. This has been arguably the most exciting offseason in 20 years.

- Mario returns home after honing his craft with successful stints under Saban and leading Oregon

- Assembling the best coaching staff in the ACC and one of the best in our history

- Hiring an A+ AD after years of kids running the show

- Finally it looks like a President, AD, Coach, boosters all on the same page and committed to winning

- Facilities upgrades being planned that will shame most other programs

- John Ruiz added to our roster of boosters

- one of the more dramatic roster flips we’ve ever seen in 1 offseason. Thank you portal

Let’s ***ing go. No more excuses, no more talk. Put up or shut the *** up. Time to lay our balls on the table and show cfb we mean business. The future is bright.

I’d now like to introduce Miami Hurricanes and CanesInsight newest fan, with a message to kickoff our 2022 season. Por….eh…adult entertainment actress, Miss Courtney Cummz

(co-produced by myself and you know who @Baba Yaga )

Tune in tomorrow in the UF/Utah thread for another message from Courtney

I like the cut of your jib

Advertisement
Why do you guys get so excited about whores.

We believe in science and we are mere mortals. Here's a more scientific answer...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back