Kickoff Eve hype with “Special” Guest

WaterburyCane

🐳 🐳 🐳
Premium
Canes Fans…we are finally here. This has been arguably the most exciting offseason in 20 years.

- Mario returns home after honing his craft with successful stints under Saban and leading Oregon

- Assembling the best coaching staff in the ACC and one of the best in our history

- Hiring an A+ AD after years of kids running the show

- Finally it looks like a President, AD, Coach, boosters all on the same page and committed to winning

- Facilities upgrades being planned that will shame most other programs

- John Ruiz added to our roster of boosters

- one of the more dramatic roster flips we’ve ever seen in 1 offseason. Thank you portal

Let’s ***ing go. No more excuses, no more talk. Put up or shut the *** up. Time to lay our balls on the table and show cfb we mean business. The future is bright.

I’d now like to introduce Miami Hurricanes and CanesInsight newest fan, with a message to kickoff our 2022 season. Por….eh…adult entertainment actress, Miss Courtney Cummz

(co-produced by myself and you know who @Baba Yaga )

1662163042960.gif

1662163075008.gif

Tune in tomorrow in the UF/Utah thread for another message from Courtney

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you guys get so excited about whores.
7B1ED378-5F4D-4347-9FC3-ADA2ABC60FF1.gif

Easy there my Maude-managing forever wise and beautiful amigo. We don’t want to presume that all women who pose virtually completely naked while gyrating feverishly with Go Canes and Canesinsight moistens my vaginal condition signs for $50 or $100 are “whores”.

The term *****, while not only judgmental based on your individual Broward Knoxville ménage-a-values, has origins for prostitute or harlot from the Proto-Germanic hōran. Now while these ladies are performing these services for money similar to a prostitute, I can ensure you that no penetration or ejaculation of any kind took place in the making of these gifs yet these ladies were paid in cash in full for their services… and that, Kimosabe, makes the purveyors of these small bits of Canes Spirit, heroes to everyone.

Karen Out.

(Woooooo!!!!! ménage, Proto-Germanic - double factoid Shazam and schooling a big dog!)

Advertisement
Canes Fans…we are finally here. This has been arguably the most exciting offseason in 20 years.

- Mario returns home after honing his craft with successful stints under Saban and leading Oregon

- Assembling the best coaching staff in the ACC and one of the best in our history

- Finally it looks like a President, AD, Coach, boosters all on the same page and committed to winning

- one of the more dramatic roster flips we’ve ever seen in 1 offseason. Thank you portal

Let’s ***ing go. No more excuses, no more talk. Put up or shut the *** up. Time to lay our balls on the table and show cfb we mean business. The future is bright.

I’d now like to introduce Miami Hurricanes and CanesInsight newest fan, with a message to kickoff our 2022 season. Por….eh…adult entertainment actress, Miss Courtney Cummz

Oh My God Wow GIF

This is great....good job all around guys.....LFG!!!!!!

Advertisement
View attachment 206572

Easy there my Maude-managing forever wise and beautiful amigo. We don’t want to presume that all women who pose virtually completely naked while gyrating feverishly with Go Canes and Canesinsight moistens my vaginal condition signs for $50 or $100 are “whores”.

The term *****, while not only judgmental based on your individual Broward Knoxville ménage-a-values, has origins for prostitute or harlot from the Proto-Germanic hōran. Now while these ladies are performing these services for money similar to a prostitute, I can ensure you that no penetration or ejaculation of any kind took place in the making of these gifs yet these ladies were paid in cash in full for their services… and that, Kimosabe, makes the purveyors of these small bits of Canes Spirit, heroes to everyone.

Karen Out.

(Woooooo!!!!! ménage, Proto-Germanic - double factoid Shazam and schooling a big dog!)
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

orgasm GIF

Advertisement
Back