Kick/Punt Return

HurricaneUWW

Savvy Vet
Might have the best collective group of returners we have had in a while. Who you guys got?

-Homer, Dallas, JT4, Pope, Frierson, Lingard, Richards, etc.

Mine is:
KR: Dallas, Pope, Lingard, JT4
PR: Dallas, Pope, JT4

Advertisement
Nigel Bethel will be in the mix. The kid is a natural return guy and his speed is off the charts.

JT4 has a terrible feel for returns. I like Dallas as main KR, not sure on PR yet. Need explosiveness there but also ball security
Undervalued trait for punt returners. Was wondering, did Berrios fumble any during his tenure?

JT4 has a terrible feel for returns. I like Dallas as main KR, not sure on PR yet. Need explosiveness there but also ball security
Yeah I thought Thomas would be a beast at kick returner but i just didn’t see it last year. Need some new blood back there

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt Richt will put a true Frosh back at PR... I’d say DJ has first crack it and a bunch of guys behind him

honestly, till we get better blocking from Hartley's units, you could have Devin Hester, Kevin Williams and Tremain Mack returning kicks and punts for UM and it wont amount to much....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would like to see Dallas at kick return and Pope get a crack at punt returns.
Pope , frierson, Dallas. Get the guys who showed they could do It at a high level in high schools(pope and frierson) in particular

I want to see Dallas on both. We could give Pope a look to see what he has, but no more JT on returns.

Don't knock Thomas he's was just a frosh .too overwhelmed say what you want but watching bigger guys running at you at full speed looking to knock your head off can have that effect.if you don't believe it try it your self.DJ be best bet a PR got hitch and go turn on a dime ability.however it is they better have good hands.

Advertisement
Back