Khairi Clark

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
- K.CLARK2 - ‏@KhairiClark 17m
At the University of Miami with my D-Line Coach... having a good time

This is his 5th visit of the year

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know the top recruits want to go through the process but the longer his recruitment drags out, the worse I am going to feel

At least he'll have a good idea of what our campus looks like when he tells us to **** off.

Advertisement
Getting our #1 target on the OL and DL in the same week this early in the game would be kinda nice! But, over the last 10years i've been turned into a ********* and prefer to sweat it out like a lil ***** till singing day and have him play that ****ed up hat game that makes my ******* convulse.

Advertisement
Getting our #1 target on the OL and DL in the same week this early in the game would be kinda nice! But, over the last 10years i've been turned into a ********* and prefer to sweat it out like a lil ***** till singing day and have him play that ****ed up hat game that makes my ******* convulse.

Brother?

When he says "my DL coach" is he talking about his HS DL coach or is he there with Franklin?

If he's calling Jethro "my DL coach" then that's pretty sweet.

Advertisement
I wish he would just commit already he literaly has been to just about evey big time event here at miami Fla st game duke BBall game at all the pracitces and been on numerous UVs

dude looks fuggin insane

MUST GET

30.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back