Khairi Clark Top 6

This has been his top group for awhile now. I think any speculation on who the battle is between is premature until he goes on his visits.

Advertisement
I guess I'm old. I remember kids saying my top 3, then it moved to my top 5 for quite some time. Now it's my top whatever. Thus far this recruiting season I've read my top 6, 7, and even top 10! Man, what's up with some of the kids today..

Advertisement
Notice how Georgia is suddenly a strong player in S.FL? Did they hire someone this year with ties to the area, or have they decided to go full $EC and start flinging money around?

U do what u gotta do to win. **** we did it in the past and present unless we wanna be Harvard ee better get that ACC cash
Man, WTF did you just say?

He said, y'all beh belee we be dole out dat dime in da past when we was hot, we need be return to dat **** dog.

Notice how Georgia is suddenly a strong player in S.FL? Did they hire someone this year with ties to the area, or have they decided to go full $EC and start flinging money around?

U do what u gotta do to win. **** we did it in the past and present unless we wanna be Harvard ee better get that ACC cash
Man, WTF did you just say?

Give the man props for making his spelling and grammar match the intelligence of his thought.

Advertisement
Back