Khairi Clark names "schools of high interest"

Don Caneleone

Junior
@SFHSSports: UF, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Georgia, Clemson among schools of high interest for Khairi Clark.

And Miami not on it. Too early to panic but I'm officially tired of losing out on top tier DTs.

Advertisement
I was wondering how long till a post came. It's bull**** because when Nash and others asked where UM was all that happened was a retweet and no answer so I don't take it seriously

Haven't people learned that what these kids say in the interviews is meaningless. They are all trolls.

Especially the DTs.

Advertisement
I was about to post that, what the **** is going on, i thought this kid was all cane and he doesnt mention us, idk if this is him saying that these are the othet teams with us or we are just out, i also saw he had said that schools are telling him to lose weight so he can be quicker, we need these DTs, if we dont get him Jethro really needs to go, this would be the second kid in a row that was all cane and he pushes them away

if we lose Khairi then I just dont know what to say. Obviously, it is early and I dont think we will lose him. But, if somehow it happens, Jethro needs to be gone the day after NSD

https://twitter.com/SFHSSports I saw the second he posted this and when people were asking what about UM all they did was retweet it so I don't take it that serious if nobody could get an answer if UM was eliminated. Plus, he and his family are huge UM fans and other then UF i haven't read about any other school so this all just seems like a bs tweet to get reactions

Advertisement
It's obvious that we are his favorite so he doesn't bother mentioning us
/wishful thinking

Fwiw all those "experts" over at 247 have khairi going to us, the picked UGA for michel, so this has to work for us too right?

Fwiw all those "experts" over at 247 have khairi going to us, the picked UGA for michel, so this has to work for us too right?

I rather an in debt interview like the mods do on here so nobody is misquoted but this? This is fishy because everybody has said UM is in the lead but he says nothing and the interviewer didn't think to ask anything? Yeah I don't believe it

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 17s
Just spoke to @KhairiClark regarding Miami. Alot of people asking/frieking out that he didn't mention Miami.
He stopped there but should give an actual answer about UM after his interview on 560

Advertisement
Gotta sy this. I just walked ino the house after listening to recruiting show on WQAM where they interviewed Clark. They asked him where he planned to visit and he mentioned those same schools. Seems like a nice kid but I have pretty much decided tthat I am going to peacefully follow this recruiting season without any emotion and not to count on any talk about this kid or that being all Cane. Our staff is going to have to fight like the devil to get elite recruits because the Cane brand isn't going to do it.

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 37s
@KhairiClark said Miami is a "top school if interest" to him..likes their scheme on D and are losing DL so that's a big factor. #DeepBreath

Not a big deal they left out the obvious things about UM

Last edited:
Clark has been on campus at least 5 times and his family has season tickets IIRC.

And it's April so keep the chicken little costumes in the closet for at least another 8 months.

Advertisement
Do some of you understand that if Miami has the success they are supposed to this year, they will get the big time recruits in February when it matters???? Cause I don't think you do given its April and some are ready for suicide.

164.jpg

Advertisement
Back