Khairi Clark names "schools of high interest"

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 37s
@KhairiClark said Miami is a "top school if interest" to him..likes their scheme on D and are losing DL so that's a big factor. #DeepBreath

Not a big deal they left out the obvious things about UM

can somebody change the OP so people dont panic

Advertisement
We are still at the top of Clark's list right now. He was close to commiting but the kid was getting so much attention he wanted to take his time. Don't blame him. No matter how many elite schools go after him, we would have to really **** this up to not get him

We are still at the top of Clark's list right now. He was close to commiting but the kid was getting so much attention he wanted to take his time. Don't blame him. No matter how many elite schools go after him, we would have to really **** this up to not get him

Can't remember the last time cane for life season ticket holder didn't commit. And we are deep ar DT so I'm not at all worried ...

Truth is I think he's coming and I keep reminding myself I'm a grown *** man and should not sweat it, but I'm going to bite my nails until NSD anyway.

Advertisement
Kid has to be #1 on the list right now, and was 1b before Sony commited. Kid is the type of playmaker we need at DT to step in and give us solid minutes early in his career.

194.gif

I would suggest we spend about forty pages analyzing the words, "top", "school", and "interest.

And another ten pages analyzing "of."

Advertisement
Y'all are really ridiculous here. Seriously.

Did you really think we went from his top school, which he visits almost weekly, to completely off the map? I mean, I know we've had bad luck with DT's but not like that.

Football season hasn't even started. These kids aren't even seniors yet and people are freaking out.

A bunch a ****** amatuers.

168.jpg

new article on 247sports (written by gator website) where he says top two are Miami and Florida (even). won't announce until Army All American game or signing day

:crownpour:

Advertisement
new article on 247sports (written by gator website) where he says top two are Miami and Florida (even). won't announce until Army All American game or signing day

:crownpour:

The following info is from those UFaggots at Gatorbait.

Khairi is 6-2 325 and will play NT in a 3-4 front this season.

A buttload of schools are after him.

Some quotes:

“It feels great to be back out here practicing,” he said. “I want to get better at my endurance, my speed, my strength, just everything that makes me dominate on the field.”

“Because of the fact I'm big and I got a lot power and I'm like on my feet, so they like me at that position to blow things up,” Clark said. “I can play defensive tackle as well, because I've played both down here at Chaminade.”

“Honestly, recently I've been talking to Florida a lot, because I just visited up there about a month ago and I enjoyed it a lot,” Clark said.

“They're telling me I could be a great person for their program,” he said of Florida. “I got the right attitude, the right body and the right mindset and that's what they are looking for at Florida.”

“Honestly, I can't even say, because I'm really liking Florida a lot. You can put them both at the top because I really had a great experience when I went up to Florida. It was nothing like I thought it would be. It was awesome.”

“I always grew up watching Miami, I loved their football program,” he explained. “I always used to go to the games. It's a good fit for me because of the fact that they don't have a lot of defensive linemen, and if I go there and work hard, I can get playing time fast. That's something I'm looking into.”

“They're telling me I can be a great person for their program and they really need me on the field, as I can see there isn't a lot of defensive linemen,” Clark said of Miami. “I can be a big factor in education and on the field, and that's what they are really looking for.”

“She actually likes Miami or Florida, she doesn't mind...It will probably be me [making the decision], because my mom always told me to go to a school that's going to fit you the best. You got to look at your education, look at your playing time, look how the school is with graduation rate and that's something I'll definitely look into, but she said it's all on me.”

Gerry Hamilton on 247 predicted Clark to Miami, JC Shurburtt on 247 predicted Clark to Miami, Luke Stampini on Gatorbait predicted Clark to Miami, Chris Nee on Noles 247 predicted Clark to Miami, Alex Gleitman from Bucknuts predicted Clark to Miami, Dieter Kurtenback from the Sun Sentinel predicted Clark to Miami, and Stock and Lake from ITU predicted Clark to Miami.

Gerry Hamilton on 247 predicted Clark to Miami, JC Shurburtt on 247 predicted Clark to Miami, Luke Stampini on Gatorbait predicted Clark to Miami, Chris Nee on Noles 247 predicted Clark to Miami, Alex Gleitman from Bucknuts predicted Clark to Miami, Dieter Kurtenback from the Sun Sentinel predicted Clark to Miami, and Stock and Lake from ITU predicted Clark to Miami.

Surely nothing can go wrong.

Surely nothing can go wrong.

Cant be losing to inferior teams and that game on 7 SEPT is huge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back