Keyshawn Smith to Portal

Advertisement
Sorry I dont agree with many of you guys, I think he would have turned out to be a decent wr here. If these top flight wr cant see the opportunity to get here early and start day one then I dont know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Sorry I dont agree with many of you guys, I think he would have turned out to be a decent wr here. If these top flight wr cant see the opportunity to get here early and start day one then I dont know what to tell you.
He actually wasn't that bad but his career here ended when mommy decided to run her mouth on twitter.

Is it true Brinson's nickname is "Flamingo"? Can anyone verify that he EVER shows up for leg day?

Last edited:
You people do realize there are more schools out there than SMU. Idk why it's just assumed our now former players will just transfer to SMU.

Funny thing is if he does go to SMU and tear it up, the haters will just say its the Lashlee system. This is one that really got screwed in this new offensive scheme

Advertisement
Oh, they'll talk about how great they are and once the season happens, it'll be back to the players fault again with some.

He's not some can't live without talent, but that's where coaching comes in. You find a way to make players look better than they are. We haven't done that since some posters were in diapers.

Facts, this is what differents us with programs like Oregon and Utah who get less talent but develop them way better then what we have

was he the one telling recruits not to come?.

That being said his route tree is very limited. Hes a 9 route guy....He needs to be in an air raid type system because he is stiff as my grandma doing the cupid shuffle.
Even his returns if there wasnt a crease my man wasnt doing nothing with it.

I liked him as a possible compliment 3rd wr to other big dogs....

Keep Brinson and George and develop them at his old spot....enough of these Southern California Divas

No guarantee their replacements will be better.
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Good luck to him.

Hopefully he can get an offer from San Diego State so he can play back in his home town.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back