Keyshawn Smith to Portal

Momma come pick up yo kid!
1669926814224.gif

Advertisement
Good player who flashed at WR and KR. No idea why he didn't click with TVD this year and take the WR room by the horns especially with X out. Seems like a mentality thing with Key.

Sorry, mom if you"re reading this 5K.Smith just didn't know how to make himself available.
They're a art in running routes, the kid was timid.
Maybe adding 15 more pounds of muscle, will help him drop his nuts.

Advertisement
best of luck Key!
Cane for lyfe...
What's with the Cane for life thing? I don't get it. He obviously liked the "idea" of being a Cane but wasn't to much into what it actually takes to be a Cane. So why the Cane for life? What did he actually do to warrant that?

What's with the Cane for life thing? I don't get it. He obviously liked the "idea" of being a Cane but wasn't to much into what it actually takes to be a Cane. So why the Cane for life? What did he actually do to warrant that?
how do YOU know what it takes to be a Cane?
what does he need to do to warrant that?
what do you not get?
what do you know about being a Cane fan?

Advertisement
I won't miss him tbh. Now Key Smiff, he was a different story. He's still MIA, not to be confused with Mia-mi.

Advertisement
Thank you everyone for the love and support you’ve shown Key and myself over the years. We did not arrive at this decision lightly, but after careful consideration and multiple 6 figure NIL deals pushed across the table, we’ve chosen to continue our career at a new school. Ideally one with an offensive success percentage higher than our mortgage rate.

We want to take a moment and thank the staff. Not the one at Miami, but the one at Mississippi State. Coach Leach da gawd and we should’ve stuck it out at WSU. Also Coach Lashlee, who always believed the ball should move toward the opponent’s endzone.

No matter the color of the uniform, especially if it’s mustang blue and cowboy grey, we will always bleed orange and green. Even when the new guy makes a triumphant return to his true home:

FIU

“Know thyself, Mario.”

I think Confucius said it best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back