Key'Shawn Smith Season Highlights - Viable #1?

Yea he’s our #1. Could’ve been last year, but Rambo came and balled. If Rambo never transferred to us he would’ve been for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel you. He didn't overperform in that area.

But all of his catches looked difficult, and it's not like he caught many low crossing routes.

He does have something to prove in that area. Well said.
I was thinking the same thing. He had a lot of difficult grabs. Many there was no YAC chance. But he got tackled by the first guy a lot also. Once they clean up his routes he will get more YACs because he will have room to run. Natural progression may fix it. These guys are out working every day.

We're going to miss Rambo. I am not sure we find our true #1 this season. Fortunately there are a lot of options. So I feel like our WRs will do their part just spread across a number of kids. The place we need a huge step up is the TE, as well as the RB as a receiving option. Neither were used reliably last season.

We're going to miss Rambo. I am not sure we find our true #1 this season. Fortunately there are a lot of options. So I feel like our WRs will do their part just spread across a number of kids. The place we need a huge step up is the TE, as well as the RB as a receiving option. Neither were used reliably last season.

Gattis coming in, do you think he will be more inclined to play Arroyo rather than Mallory? He would be justified to an extent.

But yeah, it's probably most likely that we don't have a receiver go over 1,000 yards, but rather a band of receivers producing in the 500-700 yard range.

To your point, I don't know if we have that guy on the roster. Let's hope tho! We have like 50-11 receivers!

Advertisement
Back