Keyshawn "Pie' Young Update

Sick of pie young go to Michigan freeze your *** off.

WR recruiting is beyond strange we have a great young QB and added Beard who is suppose to be good and we struggle

Bruce 50/50
Richards looking around
Mullins solid
Henderson no grades

Victor no interest
Solomon no interest
Pie anyone but Miami
Ridley no interest

Advertisement

WR recruiting is beyond strange we have a great young QB and added Beard who is suppose to be good and we struggle

Bruce 50/50
Richards looking around
Mullins solid
Henderson no grades

Victor no interest
Solomon no interest
Pie anyone but Miami
Ridley no interest

You sound baffled as to why we're struggling to land or hold onto top South Florida skill talent, even after we struck out on every single elite WR from our own backyard the last two years and had three four-star RBs decommit just months ago.

Need a reminder as to why this is happening?

ShockedFrightenedIslandcanary.gif

That man was retained after we had our third losing season in 35 years. Had more players drafted (7) than wins (6). Ran an unexciting, vanilla offense that operates at a snail's pace and doesn't maximize opportunities to get the ball into the hands of the quality talent we do have.

Regarding Bruce, I'm not really worried about UF stealing him bc, basically we have an established stud at QB in Kaaya and the Gators currently don't have even close to a decent QB in Treon, and Grier has zero game time experience. He would be stupid to go to UF from a production standpoint. Again, not sweating it one bit. And for those of you that will bring up Allen from STA with the class of 2017; it's the class of 2017! And it's not assured that he will excel at the next level. Kaaya and the U is a no-brainier in my mind, even if Golden gets canned.

You should be worried. His listening to what UF is telling him. His best friend goes to UF. And the only thing keeping him committed is Beard. If Beard were to be fired today, he decommit by tomorrow. And since Golden ****ing sucks, its extremely likely our coaching staff gets fired this year.
The only good thing is that he can't enroll early, so at the very least we will have a new coaching staff in place (and hopefully Beard will stay) and that'll be enough to keep him. At this point I'd say it's 50/50 us or UF.
Beard, Coley, Harris, Brown and Kehoe aint goin nowhere.... all Miami Made and perfect for our South Florida recruiting....even if we do have a new coach next year which i dont think we will.... Beard aint the only one keeping him committed, its his parents also and he truly loves the U.... one thing is for sure his girl and goin to UF for college so i think he sticks... we jusyt goin to have to give him the royal treatment till the end

Those assistants (aside from Beard) are so perfect for South Florida recruiting that our most recent class was ranked 27th in the country and we barely landed any top talent from our own backyard. Their recruiting expertise is invaluable and they clearly get results. Can't afford to lose any of them.

Bruce 50/50
Richards looking around
Mullins solid
Henderson no grades

Victor no interest
Solomon no interest
Pie anyone but Miami
Ridley no interest

Richards is just taking visits, Henderson is a top 10 talent in the state it's just he hasn't played in a year.. Bruce his about 75% canes 25% UF.. He doesn't have anybody else but his fuvkboiii going... Here he has Allison and now Michael Irvin's son and beard here

Advertisement
Y'all see the WR's we have committed and you're worried about some scrub like Pie Young going elsewhere. Bruce, Richards and Mullins are all much better.

You act like we can sign EVERY kid down here.

Regarding Bruce, I'm not really worried about UF stealing him bc, basically we have an established stud at QB in Kaaya and the Gators currently don't have even close to a decent QB in Treon, and Grier has zero game time experience. He would be stupid to go to UF from a production standpoint. Again, not sweating it one bit. And for those of you that will bring up Allen from STA with the class of 2017; it's the class of 2017! And it's not assured that he will excel at the next level. Kaaya and the U is a no-brainier in my mind, even if Golden gets canned.

You should be worried. His listening to what UF is telling him. His best friend goes to UF. And the only thing keeping him committed is Beard. If Beard were to be fired

today, he decommit by tomorrow. And since Golden ****ing sucks, its extremely likely our coaching staff gets fired this year.

BLAH BLAH BLAH>>>>.
The only good thing is that he can't enroll early, so at the very least we will have a new coaching staff in place (and hopefully Beard will stay) and that'll be enough to keep him. At this point I'd say it's 50/50 us or UF.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

You should be worried. His listening to what UF is telling him. His best friend goes to UF. And the only thing keeping him committed is Beard. If Beard were to be fired today, he decommit by tomorrow. And since Golden ****ing sucks, its extremely likely our coaching staff gets fired this year.
Beard, Coley, Harris, Brown and Kehoe aint goin nowhere.... all Miami Made and perfect for our South Florida recruiting....even if we do have a new coach next year which i dont think we will.... Beard aint the only one keeping him committed, its his parents also and he truly loves the U.... one thing is for sure his girl and goin to UF for college so i think he sticks... we jusyt goin to have to give him the royal treatment till the end

Trust me I'm not saying I don't want those coaches (except Coley). I'm just saying we don't know what will happen if Golden wins less than 7 games. Maybe the school will keep him and force him to make changes to the assistants. Maybe he gets fired and the new coach doesn't want to bring all of them in. I'd say Kehoe is probably the safest assistant though.

Advertisement
Y'all see the WR's we have committed and you're worried about some scrub like Pie Young going elsewhere. Bruce, Richards and Mullins are all much better.

Pie ain't no scrub.....Some of Y'all fools are comical.......Pie is on the best ATH in the state of FLA.....

Advertisement

Pie ain't no scrub.....Some of Y'all fools are comical.......Pie is on the best ATH in the state of FLA.....

Whatever you say say HOE 15th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back