Keyshawn Greene in the portal

Advertisement
We won’t go after him. He will end up at Florida, FSU or UCF I bet.

Also did all these kids not realize Nebraska in the in the middle of the ******** of America and full of racist white people?
They literally had a guy in Lincoln, NE with “**** the n*****s Trump 2020” written on his truck recently.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just can’t believe this kid ended up at FAU
Are you kidding? He's the exact type that Taggart attracts. Self entitled Fl type kid.
1604071751406.png

These kids are similar to our kids that leave early for the NFL. They think that going to Nebraska is "easy money." No matter where you land you better be prepared to get punched in the face with the fact you have to work 10x hard than High School.

I'm really interested to see free agency once the NCAA allows one transfer without sitting out. Personally, I think it will hurt Miami a bunch but I hope I'm wrong.

These kids are similar to our kids that leave early for the NFL. They think that going to Nebraska is "easy money." No matter where you land you better be prepared to get punched in the face with the fact you have to work 10x hard than High School.

I'm really interested to see free agency once the NCAA allows one transfer without sitting out. Personally, I think it will hurt Miami a bunch but I hope I'm wrong.
Only way they can do that is to change the IC rules. I don't think it'll hurt Miami at all. The kids that are good enough to play will play. If anything, it should help Miami. It's an extremely attractive destination.

Advertisement
He won’t fly south of Georgia ever again

The ethanol powered Lear Jet few southward. Scott Frost sat in his chair, studying player film on his tablet while munching on a bag of popcorn. Without warning, turbulence shook the aircraft. Frost was thrown to the floor, scraping his hands on the husk-laden carpeting. Before he could stand the Pilot turned and barked, "You need to sit down, sir!"

"What's happened," asked Frost. He looked about and grimaced. The interior of the aircraft was a shambles, now stained with overturned vats of high fructose syrup.

"Turbulence," the Pilot replied. "We have to turn back."

"Turn back?" asked Frost. "Why? Is it a storm?"

"No," said the Pilot. "It's Nebraska's reputation."

Advertisement

You're right except about it hurting Miami. Before the rule change, Miami was perpetually a young team. Now, the likely outcome will be we have an entire upperclassmen roster of transfers, but at least the roster will be complete and balanced.

Serious question to chew on. Had this guy signed with Miami originally would he have stayed and thrived?

Maybe not become a superstar, but even just a serviceable player?

Or is there a character flaw here, maybe a short-term mentality here? The kind of player who easily turns into a malcontent and essentially becomes useless to team at the first sign of an obstacle?

I tend to think the latter.

Which begs the question: how good is our, or any school’s ability, to determine “football character”.

so to recap -- he went to NE because his mom refused to let him go to Miami (bigger city, etc.) after taggart got fired at FSU. he left NE and then transferred to FAU now? so it wasnt big city (FAU is in boca and is in the SFL metro area), it was **** miami. got it
It was "give me that short term bag."

Advertisement
Back